Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've unfollowed and I'm out!

The exposed past racism of them both was already enough but seeing that page that was so obviously made by him has sent me over. I'm a mixed race woman and seeing someone be so openly racist and thinking its all one big laugh has triggered me like I can't explain 💔😔 I've been bullied, called a monkey, the N word and I can't even explain how hurtful it is as a woman of colour. Since seeing that fake page It's all I keep thinking about. These company's that work with them don't care, their 'influencer' friends don't care, just turning a blind eye and that my friends is called white privilege!

I can't put myself through reading any more of their racism.... I'm out!!

💗💗💗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
BDF13346-BCE0-4E33-9FE9-F873A8D95FD6.jpeg

Has squidward really thrown a magazine on the floor stood on it in bow shoes for a picture and uploaded it? Why does she think she’s real fucking Vogue? Mate, you’re more like Take A Break.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

SHEEP

Chatty Member
On that old insta she wrote the N nose comment, a comment about Betsy being brown because she's a gypsy and the Chinese Baby caption. Now to me all of those things are offensive, perhaps some more than others but still not something that I think would be acceptable if she posted it today.
And then we have Sean's tattoos & tweets about Polish people, "chinky" and his homophobia. Also the fact that he literally started a relationship with A CHILD when he was at least 20.
And on top of it all, the constant family trips to the supermarket or to places like B&M during a global pandemic.
I just can't fathom what brand looks at these people and thinks "yeah, that is who we want to represent us".
So literally every company that works with them or offers them freebies can go straight into a list of "brands/companies with absolutely no morals, only cares about your follower number"

Reactions: 40
Thank you so much for all the love. Really means a lot and I appreciate you all on here ❤❤

I've just popped on to reply to comments and again I'm in tears 😔 I've honestly never witnessed something as evil on insta as what that man has done with that fake page. I think it hurts more knowing it's 2021 and this is the world I'm bringing my children up in. I hate knowing that they're going to have to go through the same pain and discrimination that I have suffered through the years and all because of people like these two!!

Thanks again everyone but I'm honestly done now with this thread. I've not commented since I saw that page on Sunday night because I've been so upset and honestly lost for words.

Take care everyone and I'm sure I'll see some of you over on other threads 😘❤😘❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've unfollowed and I'm out!

The exposed past racism of them both was already enough but seeing that page that was so obviously made by him has sent me over. I'm a mixed race woman and seeing someone be so openly racist and thinking its all one big laugh has triggered me like I can't explain 💔😔 I've been bullied, called a monkey, the N word and I can't even explain how hurtful it is as a woman of colour. Since seeing that fake page It's all I keep thinking about. These company's that work with them don't care, their 'influencer' friends don't care, just turning a blind eye and that my friends is called white privilege!

I can't put myself through reading any more of their racism.... I'm out!!

💗💗💗
WE CARE 💖 Tattle is a platform that gives people strength when they feel outnumbered and not allowed to voice an opinion. It may be anonymous but one thing is for sure, we all have each others backs 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 38

She lives far away from Leicester when its convenient for her to say she grew up in a small place but then when she wants to go Bradgate park or getting her hair done its right around the corner:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Blakelycakey

Just wow some of these comments! I used to follow Brittany have since unfollowed. I’ve lurked on this thread and haven’t wanted to be drawn in as it’s such a sensitive subject and one that has affected me. I’m mixed race and grew up in an area where there werent many children that looked like me. I was called racist slurs at school continually and when my parents went to the head teacher was told oh it’s only name calling!!! Let her get on with it. No picking on someone because of the colour of there skin, religion, ethnicity or disability or sexual preference is disgusting! So supposedly writing a backhanded apology makes up for using racial slurs in my book it does not and I don’t care if anyone disagrees with me! The comments here have made me extremely upset and disappointed that people are trying to defend her behaviour. I have children who will have to grow up in this world.

If she has researched and educated herself and can come back with a more thought out apology then maybe just maybe she could be forgiven but her and her partners actions are not of those that are remorseful but of someone that’s been caught out.

• Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The fucking audacity! She really has a bloody nerve! Kindness? Acknowledging toxic traits? You are RACIST!! A racist who has given no real apology instead trying to excuse your behaviour and been part of a racist account that posted monkey noses among other things. Just to top it off let's not forget we're back to normal posts and pretending nothing has happened just a week later! Fuck off, you vile cretin!
Here’s a quote for cheese jugs
69A40EEA-FEB1-416C-93FB-2CA1B4599AC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lisabella

I don't know if anybody spotted it but princess planning and chloe Phillips have unfollowed her and her Brittany 10 code for Princess planning no longer works

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

User111995

Chatty Member
Sean said he has never been more proud of her tonight (he’s more proud about her giving a pathetic apology about her prior racism than he was when she gave birth to their daughter 🤣), I bet they’re going to have the best 6 second missionary sex of their lives tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I mean it’s a candle of a body it’s not a giant dildo. 😂 I have lots of drawings and paintings on my walls with naked torsos. It’s never affected my kids.
Tittany regularly parades her giant dildo for everyone to see... it's called Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
She just needs to do everybody a favour a crawl back under the rock she came from,Shes a vile vile human!! How dare she fucking feel sorry for herself

When i was younger me,my mum and little brother was placed in a refuge for women fleeing domestic violence. The area we moved to was very white..(I dont mean this in a bad way at allll-my mum is white) Where i grew up before hand was veryyyyy multicultural. Me and my brother where the only mixed race kids in the WHOLE school.. I remember one day playing in the playground and this little fucking bitch coming up to me and saying ‘your not mix race your mix up,You dont even know what you are-Your half white and half n****’ Well..I punched the little bitch in the face! My mum was later called into the school and the headteacher was more concerned at me punching somebody. She then said to my mum she wasnt use to having ‘our kind’ of children at the school!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

SHEEP

Chatty Member
If you were willing to change and grow you wouldn't block everyone who doesn't support you, you wouldn't create a fake Instagram account to openly post racism, you would step away from your affs and you would give an actual apology not a woe is me tale. When it comes to racism there is 0 tolerance. So no, we don't need to give Brit a chance. What Brit needs to do is learn about racism and be prepared herself to actively speak out against it. Even if that is to her boyfriend. She needs to understand that there's actually no excuse, not being young or where you live or anything. And then she needs to own that she didn't simply make a mistake, she willingly said and did things that are racist!! If she does that, then I wish her all the best for the future but it doesn't mean she should still get to live a life off the back of her Instagram followers. Many of whom would have suffered the same kind of racism that she finds acceptable.

• Heart

Happyholly

VIP Member
Are we not being a little harsh with all of this? I mean, yeah, shitty thing to say, apology was not worth the bother, but in context , it was ten years ago. Haven’t we all made mistakes and errors of judgement? What about people who do turn themselves around if they are horrible prejudiced people? She’s owned up, let’s see if she can move forward now and stop with all the shit throwing
Racism isn't an error in judgement especially from an adult mother. The word she used has been used to perscute people because of their skin for 100's of years. It is not ok, has not been and never will be. She has only owned up because she was caught which is the only reason she posted that excuse drivel. If that is what she posts on a public forum imagine what she says when she is not in public. Imagine you were someone who has been racially abused or is a POC you would not want racism just swept under the carpet. It should not be just ignored because it happened ages ago. POC have been fighting against this exact issue for years where nothing is done. If you think just because it happened ages ago and she posted about it because she was found out it should be let go perhaps you need to reevaulte your own values as it is clear there is something amiss...

Last edited:
  • Heart

Smith290419

Chatty Member
Are we not being a little harsh with all of this? I mean, yeah, shitty thing to say, apology was not worth the bother, but in context , it was ten years ago. Haven’t we all made mistakes and errors of judgement? What about people who do turn themselves around if they are horrible prejudiced people? She’s owned up, let’s see if she can move forward now and stop with all the shit throwing
HARSH?? Fuck off love!

• Haha
  • Heart

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion

__beingbrittany #13 buying anti-racist books, only cares about how she looks, nevermind the partnaaa crook!

• Haha
Reactions: 30