__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘There’s nothing I can say is there’ well actually yes there is, acknowledge the at you’re ignorant racist words have actual impact on people’s lives and you actually understand that and are genuinely sorry for a bleeping start. And maybe in your hi I’m back not repeatedly tell us you’re a good person. duck. Off.

Reactions: 13
WHAT THE duck WAS THAT!

she didn’t once say sorry!!!! And she just spoke about herself. She’s not educated herself at all. She’s just the same self indulgent RACIST!

Reactions: 19
she’s going on and on. But she just won’t say that she’s sorry!! She’s constantly excusing her behaviour, saying she doesn’t need to explain herself, but she’s proud of the person she is now. She isn’t sorry, and that’s why she doesn’t say it. That was the worsttttt ‘apology’ I have ever seen. She doesn’t once acknowledge the people she insulted and the struggle they have & are still having, it’s all about Brittany. Her & Sean are as racist as it comes. She’s just annoyed she fucked up publicly!
I don’t normally post but her story this morning has really triggered me!

Reactions: 17
Had to throw the fact she was a teenager when she wrote it.... NO BRITTANY YOU WERE A MOTHER TOO! TAKE SOME bleeping RESPONSIBILITY!

Reactions: 9
She actually didn’t acknowledge what she said and why it was wrong. Unless you saw the comment or followed tattle you’d have no idea of the context other than making out she’s a victim for the pity. She’s embarrassing and she looks awful.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely no shame. She should have just stayed under her rock. A good person using her platform to educate... aye ok! Away you go, you total bellend!

Reactions: 8
Still doesn’t say that she made a racist comment towards her daughter. Pisses me off that she’s like “I’ve put it on my HIIIIILights”. The reason it’s on there and not as an actual post on her grid is so it wouldn’t come up on people’s feed

Reactions: 3
“I don’t want to say it was 10 years ago I’m a different person. But I know me now ten years later wouldn’t say something like that” she’s thick as duck

Reactions: 8
Woah... No words for that sorry excuse of a comeback Betsy knows I've been said. Did you tell her why I think not

Reactions: 4
The apology was so me, me me, I, I, I. There was no mention of the fact it was more than one comment, no mention of the account that defended her that then became a racist troll account (because either herself or her pedalo, racist partner made it) There was no mention of how her comments actually harm people, it was all about brittany.

Reactions: 17
Wow ! Pointless videos! She didn’t address it and waffled on too long! She doesn’t have a care in the world ! JokE

Reactions: 3
Wow.... Excuse, excuse, excuse... Load of tit. No actual sorry.
Top appology there! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.