__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think this is all about today. Lauren posting glow ups of her and the racist. Pity party
The mentality of Jiminy, that’s not a glow up honey, it’s what you call growing from a child, through puberty and becoming an adult 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh sorry i meant her insta page and his, they don't appear when searching? but still says following but when click on it it asks if want to follow and there are no posts?

oh sorry i meant her insta page and his, they don't appear when searching? but still says following but when click on it it asks if want to follow and there are no posts?
She’s still on so you must be blocked but shes took this story down which makes me think Titneys seen on here or Lauren has. It was a stupid thing for Lauren to put in knowing all that’s going on.

Reactions: 3
Wow that took me ages to catch up 😂🙌🏽 Did i miss who has been posting outing her ??

Reactions: 1
Genuinely worried about how many ads/af/swipe ups she’ll be doing when she’s back. I give her till the primula runs out till she’s back to earn some dollar to fill her cankles

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s back and she’s even more woe is me than ever. I am so angry

Reactions: 16
Just wanted to add, if you comment on someone’s Insta and block them instantly they can’t remove your comment.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.