__beingbrittany #12 Your comment has been seen and we don’t forgive that you were a teen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same age as her, did she not go to school no? Because you discuss rasicm in more than one lesson? She can’t say her parents didn’t educate her either.. it isn’t something you really should need educating on. It’s common sense.
Why are people defending her? I don’t care if it’s now or 10 years ago. She was old enough to have a baby she’s old enough to not make disgusting remarks.
But she’s a vibe 🙄🙄 so it’s clearly excusable

This pops in to my head every time I hear vibe from that twunt
46FCA6CF-F18C-47E2-A918-3F3ECD2E9F0A.jpeg
how you like me nooooow 😂😂

it’s been a long week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s only a ✨kween✨ When he’s being faithful and not getting other women preggo xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
i am getting RSI from liking all of your posts. I am so glad their are people with the same sense of humour and same moral compass

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probably just passing time helping out her cousin with his wax melts. I know her mum works for them and they aren’t likely to be following rules with it being family. She’ll have them all on board with the pity wagon.

Reactions: 4
Not enough of a vibe for you not to cheat on her though, is she? Piece of sh*t. I have always felt genuinely sorry for her for that. And still do actually. He is def worse than her.
I’m sorry. I’m Just normal looking but who the duck would sleep with him 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Stay strong???? It wasn’t so long ago she was calling people ‘*****’. If it was a stand alone comment from years ago, then no one would even be on a ‘witch hunt’ but this happens all the time and they’re now taking the piss out it being called out

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker 🙋🏽‍♀️ Her excuse was pathetic and not an apology at all.
My ex was from Leicester and as mentioned before the place is as multi cultural as it gets, you respect other humans regardless, you don’t need to be taught this, you should understand this! Surely she has at some point worked alongside people from different backgrounds, that’s if she’s actually ever worked at all, pretty sure she considers her single parent benefits an income alongside her undeclared insta income.
My ex worked with sean for a short while at a call centre and said he’s a vile person, seems like its not just seen on social media, he’s just a nasty person.

Reactions: 20
Seans always been dodgey with younger girls before brittany he was with a girl called jasmine when she was about 14 for a year or so. He would of been 19ish

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.