__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So angry, wrote a long venting post, deleted it as it angered me more.......
Fu**ing C**TS the pair of them divvy wannabes 😡

Reactions: 5
There is a is no arguing with stupid people, the fact that she is deleting comments proves she knows she is in the wrong but is clearly to thick to a) think twice about travelling somewhere or b) not to post it on social media.
I’m itching to go for a walk in a location I have not walked what feels like a thousand times but until restrictions are lifted I will not be traveling anywhere

Reactions: 13
There is a is no arguing with stupid people, the fact that she is deleting comments proves she knows she is in the wrong but is clearly to thick to a) think twice about travelling somewhere or b) not to post it on social media.
I’m itching to go for a walk in a location I have not walked what feels like a thousand times but until restrictions are lifted I will not be traveling anywhere
Sean will be slagging people off for breaking the rules tomorrow. They really are thick.

Reactions: 13
What are the rules with travelling in England? I only ask this as I am in Scotland and you have to stay in your local authority area. However, I’m in the highlands, where travelling 30-45 miles for essential stuff isn’t uncommon, it happens all the time because of how vastly spread out the area is. I’m not sticking up for her, she travels when she doesn’t need to, I’m just curious.

What are the rules with travelling in England? I only ask this as I am in Scotland and you have to stay in your local authority area. However, I’m in the highlands, where travelling 30-45 miles for essential stuff isn’t uncommon, it happens all the time because of how vastly spread out the area is. I’m not sticking up for her, she travels when she doesn’t need to, I’m just curious.
You are not supposed to travel outside your local area at all unless for key work or medical help especially not for a walk. So 30+ minutes is out of your local area. She also lives near a park so there was no need to drive 30+ minutes for a walk around a park. Basically she is twit.

Sooooo funny 🙄
What a disgusting little cretin she is. Wish someone would smack her,

“Cozy night with my favourite people” hunny your fella has about 10 favourite people and they’re all females that aren’t you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a disgusting little cretin she is. Wish someone would smack her,

“Cozy night with my favourite people” hunny your fella has about 10 favourite people and they’re all females that aren’t you xx
She is a disgusting cretin! she is literally shrek with her big fat swollen feet and hands 🤮 she reads everything here but still continues to be a dick head on social media driving 30 mins away for a walk🤨

Happy reading boo 😘

She is a disgusting cretin! she is literally shrek with her big fat swollen feet and hands 🤮 she reads everything here but still continues to be a dick head on social media driving 30 mins away for a walk🤨

Happy reading boo 😘
With her big fat hairy gauntlets and primular fingers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her attitude is disgusting. She’s just a tragic illiterate fat influencer wannabe. When the Instagram bubble bursts all she’ll be left with is a bf who cheats on her and a daughter who doesn’t respect her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Smelly fanny, bad sex etc etc. What is she? 5? Just coz someone ‘sent them in’ doesn’t meant you need to ask about it. Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.