__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only come here right now because of her last video OMG!!! 😷

No neck is hungers for brit!!! bleeping dirty pair of skanks
This has bleeping terrified me to the core 💀💀💀💀

That end clip of them last night has honestly turned my stomach this morning. We all know their sex life is next to none existent don’t we 😂 and when they so come for a quick shagging bet she just lies there like a blob of slime starfishing across her bed whilst he pants on top of her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She sounds so uncomfortable reading that out! Almost like he’s coming on to her and she doesn’t know what to do or how to say no 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 4
This has bleeping terrified me to the core 💀💀💀💀

That end clip of them last night has honestly turned my stomach this morning. We all know their sex life is next to none existent don’t we 😂 and when they so come for a quick shagging bet she just lies there like a blob of slime starfishing across her bed whilst he pants on top of her 😂
Hahahaah blob of slime.. with her smelly fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god can you imagine them doing the nasty... those horrible fake tits would be swinging around like a heavy night at the pensioners bowls club

Mr stumpy gets a stump on as he seductively strokes her gauntlet and whispers "primula" into her ear...

No. Please no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh my god can you imagine them doing the nasty... those horrible fake tits would be swinging around like a heavy night at the pensioners bowls club

Mr stumpy gets a stump on as he seductively strokes her gauntlet and whispers "primula" into her ear...

No. Please no.
Ffs 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not a dog person but had a dog for 5 minutes until she sat on it and he was never saw again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Do you have a link for your Gucci necklace?”

duck offfffff. I refuse to believe anyone is that thick. Lies just to add a Gucci swipe up. Knobhead.

Reactions: 17
“Do you have a link for your Gucci necklace?”

duck offfffff. I refuse to believe anyone is that thick. Lies just to add a Gucci swipe up. Knobhead.
If I liked anything Gucci my first thought would be to look on their website not message some beggy twit on Instagram for a link 🤦🏽‍♀️
makes me want to ask for something she hasn’t got a swipe up for, see how quick reply’s to a message that will earn her duck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.