Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Tringles 😂 also in the one she's left up - carbarara what??? That doesn't even sound similar 🤣🤣🤣

Thread suggestion - nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, can't get her head around "do not mingle".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

SHEEP

Chatty Member
I know it's early but thread suggestion: Being Brittany - Bilbo Beggings, filters everything, had an essential shop for size 16 leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

SHEEP

Chatty Member
I dunno I prefer the word pedalo to be honest it’s the new word of the week 😂😂

I’m desperately racking my brain for a new thread suggestion but I’m coming up blank 😭😭
thread suggestion based on a previous suggestion by me but including Pedalo

Pedalo nipped to sainos for a cheese tringle, Brit can't get her head around do not mingle!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Imagine calling someone a weirdo when you post this type of shit on a youtubers photo, follow their every move, copy their make up, copy their peace sign and bum pout poses, copy their skincare and buy every collab or product they create or endorse. Get a fucken life, Chebney.
535A397E-0066-4B98-9D2D-69A5ECDC5B13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Dontmindme

Long time lurker here but never posted. I’d been following Brittany for years, she was genuinely my favourite account on insta but last night I finally unfollowed. I’m genuinely so disappointed in how much she’s changed this last 18months. Her account used to be all about SW, tkmaxx and primark hauls, recipes etc. Very relatable. I have no idea what the point of her account is now other than to make money off people. I also have a theory about her weight loss. I know people have mentioned on here before about him cheating and leaving her. I wonder if this is when she got down to her lowest and it was stress that caused her to go thinner than she planned (as she always said throughout that she wanted to be a size 16). She’s always mentioning she wasn’t in a good place at her slimmest and she was miserable so I think the 2 are related. I also think he likes chunkier women and he’s encouraged her to gain some back and I have no doubt I’m my mind that he eggs her on with these responses to people. I agree with all the previous comments about her not realising she was groomed by him and she’s so eager to please him I think she is acting the way she is to like show off to him? She’s absolutely lost herself and it’s all very sad. Her attitude yesterday was appalling and she responded like a petulant child. I hope people start to see her now for what she has become.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ekl2000

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed the dick.

funny how a follower pointing out her breaking the rules is a STRANGER but one asking her about a lumi or fucking spice mix is HUN or BABE.

lmao they’re all strangers nobodies your mate just cos they asked about your face dildo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ooooh what shall I say help me out 😂😂
I have so many questions for her:

1) Why are strangers who challenge her “weirdos” and “stalkers” but strangers who could possibly earn her 10p by using her swipe ups are “boo” and “babe” and “hun”?
2) How much weight has she put on?
3) Why does she plaster Betsy all over her very public Instagram account?
4) Why does Sean have no neck?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

SHEEP

Chatty Member
How can she say be kind etc when she literally posted someone's private message to her, with a valid concern about her making unnecessary trips and called them a stalker. I'm sorry but you don't need to stalk her, she posted herself and Betsy in the car on her public Instagram to her 100k followers and then posted another story with Sean's head in it. No stalking necessary, it literally wouldn't take a genius to see they've all gone 10 miles to have a walk around Home Bargains. She then proceeded to make a video calling people weirdos and stalkers. For all she knows the person who messaged her could work in Home Bargains, could have lost a family member to Covid or multiple members, they could be a nurse who's at breaking point. There's a thousand scenarios. And she's publicly shamed and humiliated that person. Where was her be kind bullshit then? Absolutely sick of influencers (if that's what you can even call her) playing the be kind, prevent suicide card when they are absolutely rotten to people all the time.
Maybe Sean should learn to be kind when he's calling people Chinky because that's racist (hi Sean we know you read here and yes you are racist despite what you say) and although suicide rates have fallen in China, not so long ago it had the highest rate of suicide in the world so I'm sure being racist to people who come from a country that is already rife with suicide, isn't going to help anyone.
Bellends the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oh my god can you imagine them doing the nasty... those horrible fake tits would be swinging around like a heavy night at the pensioners bowls club

Mr stumpy gets a stump on as he seductively strokes her gauntlet and whispers "primula" into her ear...

No. Please no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30