__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is my favourite so far, chef kiss cest magnifiquè 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

parking myself for more swipe up eggy mash fun.

Reactions: 20
My response to #eggmash is get a bleeping ricer you twit, that’s how you make it creamy and smooth........ dozy bint 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant believe how expensive those diet planners are
I can! Anything for money and people eat it up! Making money off of peoples insecurites like slimming cult and the other diet programs. Here use my magical diary it will hold you accountable and remind you to feel guilty when you slip and eat a single chocolate by writing it down as a permanent reminder.

Reactions: 22
On her story “imagine if I was like this”
Britt hun you are like that, pouting like a trout and peace signs ✌🏼 Watch your stories back babes it’s cringey as duck!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Home bargains do them for £2. EXACT same, in fact they probably copied theirs 🤣
Probably better quality from HB 😂😂 The only place I can truly rave about the quality of the diary is from fox and moon, and they're not as expensive as pp.

Reactions: 10
A phone stand! Hahaha ffs, I bet she got it after watching Jamie’s organisation video recently cos she shows her stand. Imagine being THAT weird.

Reactions: 6
I can! Anything for money and people eat it up! Making money off of peoples insecurites like slimming cult and the other diet programs. Here use my magical diary it will hold you accountable and remind you to feel guilty when you slip and eat a single chocolate by writing it down as a permanent reminder.
There is a food planner on the Slimming World app - so anyone doing SW doesn’t need to buy an expensive paper planner too. Beggy has the app so why is she promoting the paper planners ......: oh yeah of course, the clue was in the name Beggy ...

Reactions: 8
Morning all, it’s another day and what is Miss Materialistic up to today? Shopping? Why not! What does she “need” today? Leggings? Whatever ....

Reactions: 7
Morning all, it’s another day and what is Miss Materialistic up to today? Shopping? Why not! What does she “need” today? Leggings? Whatever ....
Also unless it's shut (i don't know) Select has an online shop and apparently she knows how amazing their leggings are. So wouldn't it make sense to order from there?? She surely can't need to visit a supermarket again because she was literally at one over the weekend. This is what pisses me off about people so much, using the supermarket for a day out. Since March I've done most of my food shops on line, even signed up to deliveroo premium so I can get food from Aldi etc and have free delivery. It had cost me more, and there's not always the items available you need but I'd much rather do what I can to stay at home, especially as I have kids. When I have had to go to the supermarket I've made sure I got everything I could so there would not be another trip for a week or 2 at least. It's the little flouting of rules like going to Asda for leggings that pisses me off the most.
Also never gone with my kids unless absolutely necessary and my husband was at work, for example last month I needed sanitary towels in a hurry. They use it as a family trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Yep people treating the supermarket as a family activity is the absolute worst! Just needs one adult with one list. Not the whole gang. Leaving your husband floating round an aisle with your 3 kids when they could’ve stayed in the car or at home while you dash round.
Leggings though?? Does she really only have one pair that urgently need replacing? Get a grip!

And if it’s just for lounging round the house does she not have several pairs of PJs, new and expensive, she can wear?! Christ this has wound me up.

Yep people treating the supermarket as a family activity is the absolute worst! Just needs one adult with one list. Not the whole gang. Leaving your husband floating round an aisle with your 3 kids when they could’ve stayed in the car or at home while you dash round.
Leggings though?? Does she really only have one pair that urgently need replacing? Get a grip!

And if it’s just for lounging round the house does she not have several pairs of PJs, new and expensive, she can wear?! Christ this has wound me up.
She probably doesn't even need nor want leggings. It will get her engagement up a bit and I can guarantee she'll do a leggings swipe up later, or several of pairs she doesn't even own. She'll definitely go to Asda though so she can have a "candid" photo of her in the aisles.

Which is another thing, she's apparently very self conscious and hates photos of herself but doesn't mind standing like an absolute tit in public for multiple "candids" 🙄🙄

Maybe her klarna declined so she's actually got to go and pay with some of Sean's drug cash 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
*national lockdown announced*
Brittany: ‘so here’s me doing my lumi, swipe up’

She really isn’t reading the room is she?! 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
*national lockdown announced*
Brittany: ‘so here’s me doing my lumi, swipe up’

She really isn’t reading the room is she?! 😡
I thought the exact same. But she can’t really say anything can she, super spreader?
she’s probably preoccupied trying to work out how she can get away with travelling all over the UK for snacks and shopping

Reactions: 9
‘Betsy is buzzing about no school’ Here’s an idea titters, how about you actually explain to her about why this is happening... oh yeah, I forgot, you can’t actually do that because you’re part of the bleeping problem 🤬

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.