__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balenciaga monstrosity’s, a snip at £700+ but I’m sure they bought them at Bicester for less than a 3rd 🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping awful trainer for someone who LIVES for sneaks 🙄
Just me that likes the Balenciagas then? 😂 (I don’t own a pair because they make my legs look weird) and £700!!

Reactions: 5
Just me that likes the Balenciagas then? 😂 (I don’t own a pair because they make my legs look weird) and £700!!
I agree I really like them but I’m too skint to ever buy a pair and just cannot justify it being the same amount as my rent 😂😂😂

Makes me cringe how avocado is “synned” I do follow sw and never ever syn avocado and I’m having amazing losses every week! What is the point but she can have a full on fry up and a packet full of pasta and it be free. She honestly doesn’t see the calories just if it’s free or not!

Reactions: 7
I’m embarrassed that I owned 4 pairs of Buffalos back in the mid nineties, and this chunky trainer thing reminds me of then! Haha I though I looked amazing in them with hot pants and a crop top stomping around for 14hrs in a warehouse or on a airfield 🤣
Raving was so glamorous.....🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally just about to say this! Such cunts

I just called her out on it and the comment was deleted in seconds. Lower than low
whats the betting she posts something about how weird people are again.... cause she got called out again... it seriously boils my piss. I live really local to her and the most exciting place I've been is aldi! once a week to do my whole food shop in one, without my partner or daughter with me. absolute scab

Reactions: 9
Literally just about to say this! Such cunts

I just called her out on it and the comment was deleted in seconds. Lower than low
at first I got a ‘yes 😚’ back and now she’s unsent her reply and it’s just showing as seen hahah I got a screenshot just not gona post it biatch 😘

Reactions: 1
at first I got a ‘yes 😚’ back and now she’s unsent her reply and it’s just showing as seen hahah I got a screenshot just not gona post it biatch 😘
someone else commented on her post asking if it was bradgate and if it was busy and she’s deleted that too!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bradgate is always busy AF they should be wearing masks!

im fully enraged that they drove over half an hour to walk round a bleeping park.

Reactions: 7
Despicable!!! I honestly can’t get over how thick they are, to break the rules and to then post on it social media 😖

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.