__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I just don’t believe she’s wearing a 14! I’m a 12 and this is a new look set. Not an oversized piece so if she’s in a 14 then I’d be very, very surprised! You can barely see as she’s got a filter on, but we all know her hips and legs aren’t exactly forgiving! If it’s a 14 then they’re probably stretched to duck and see through!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I just don’t believe she’s wearing a 14! I’m a 12 and this is a new look set. Not an oversized piece so if she’s in a 14 then I’d be very, very surprised! You can barely see as she’s got a filter on, but we all know her hips and legs aren’t exactly forgiving! If it’s a 14 then they’re probably stretched to duck and see through!
Ok so I actually own this set... and I am a genuine size 12 (included a picture of my jeans as proof 😂😂😂) but I bought it in a 16 so it’s comfy and it isn’t oversized at all! If I bought an actual 12 it would be see through I think.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ok so I actually own this set... and I am a genuine size 12 (included a picture of my jeans as proof 😂😂😂) but I bought it in a 16 so it’s comfy and it isn’t oversized at all! If I bought an actual 12 it would be see through I think.
Exactly. So there’s not a chance she could have got that in a 14! Glad to know you have it, I was going to order one. Won’t order in my normal size!

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but im a size 14 curvy and if i wore anything like that that clung to my stomach well lets not even go there. It might look nice if you have got a flat tummy but on someone curvier i dont think it does anyone any favors just my opinion

Reactions: 6
Good for her if she’s found something she likes and is comfortable in but yeah I don’t believe it’s a 14, especially not on the bottom.

Reactions: 3
Its Laurens eyebrows that kill me. I am not sure what it is but they are so angled like Ursula from The Little Mermaid

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we have this thread as a cheese tits AND blobfish duo type thread cos I die laughing when she gets brought up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When women normally pose, don’t we normally try to post pictures where we feel good, as in we like to think our face looks ok. How is Lauren seeing that pose as ok? She looks ridiculous and like a spoilt child who’s been told no

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.