__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smelly fanny, bad sex etc etc. What is she? 5? Just coz someone ‘sent them in’ doesn’t meant you need to ask about it. Jesus Christ
Pahahahahaha I doubt she’s ever had good sex with that poison dwarf she shares a bed with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thought of either of them having sex. I bet she’s like a sack of spuds and he just looks .. I don’t even know how to put it into words 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
one pump pweirdo😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
He's defo no bigger than 4 inches and comes instantly. If he was any good he'd be able to get a girl his age when he was 21. And if they actually had good sex they'd have no time to be utter cringe cunts. Sad thing is she's never had anyone else so she doesn't really know if she's having good sex or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also because they both read here I just want to say...
Hey brit, Sean groomed you.
Hey Sean, you're a pweirdo.

oh titters! we know you crave the attention, don’t lie!
Clearly a lie, we've seen all her holiday and nights out for her bday. What utter bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone else cringe at her last video, making out she’s going to be in for some action tonite 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else cringe at her last video, making out she’s going to be in for some action tonite 🤮🤮
Ewwww!! Literally throwing up 🤮🤮 imagine that no neck, slimy, dirty pedalo on top of you!

Ewwww!! Literally throwing up 🤮🤮 imagine that no neck, slimy, dirty pedalo on top of you!
Pedalo 😂😂😂😂😂obvs pedalo. Too busy wiping sick off my mouth to see my error

Pedalo 😂😂😂😂😂obvs pedalo. Too busy wiping sick off my mouth to see my error
pedalo Christ all the angels must be stopping me from insulting them!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He sounded like he was panting climbing on top of her as well, it made me feel sick 🤮🤮 most vile couple

• Sick
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is so for show. It’s so so boring. They are so worried about what we are saying on here then have to try live up to it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.