__beingbrittany #10 maxed Klarna swipe ups galore, bye size 12 more like 24!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she edited her pics before, she used to be really slim, you could see it in videos and Sean's stories too. It just didn't last long, when she lost all the weight she started eating out loads and eating crap all the time and has slowly put the weight back on.

Nothing wrong with that, I lost a lot with SW then stopped following it once I was happy with my weight then put 2 stone back on! I have an issue with her pretending she's still a size 12, buying oversized everything, lying about what sizes she buys and saying she sized up for a baggy fit when it actually fits just right
you can clearly see she is massive from the size of her calves alone! We have all the time in the world to lose weight right now, being stuck at home with nothing to do! Being obese is an issue, especially with a strain on the NHS when these people end up with heart problems or diabetes down the line. I said what I said...

Reactions: 2
you can clearly see she is massive from the size of her calves alone! We have all the time in the world to lose weight right now, being stuck at home with nothing to do! Being obese is an issue, especially with a strain on the NHS when these people end up with heart problems or diabetes down the line. I said what I said...
Tbh I think most people are actually gaining weight rather than losing weight right now, yeah we do have all the time in the world but most people are bored shitless and spending time cooking/ baking and eating out of boredom! I gained at least a half stone between March and august last year then I fell pregnant so won’t be losing weight in this lockdown either 🤷🏻‍♀️ Think the issue with Brittany isn’t that she’s gained lockdown weight it’s the fact she blatantly lies about it and has said she is still a size 12, and now saying she’s a 14, when she’s actually bigger than that too!

Reactions: 19
Tbh I think most people are actually gaining weight rather than losing weight right now, yeah we do have all the time in the world but most people are bored shitless and spending time cooking/ baking and eating out of boredom! I gained at least a half stone between March and august last year then I fell pregnant so won’t be losing weight in this lockdown either 🤷🏻‍♀️ Think the issue with Brittany isn’t that she’s gained lockdown weight it’s the fact she blatantly lies about it and has said she is still a size 12, and now saying she’s a 14, when she’s actually bigger than that too!
definitely, I’d say She’s a large 16, if everyone is bored, do something about it? I’m aware alot of people take my views as personal digs at themselves, yet I don’t understand why. We are on a gossip site bitching about the same people 😆 don’t make it personal

Reactions: 3
I’m not gaining weight, I’m losing it 🤷🏽‍♀️
this is why slimming world is nothing but a money making bleeping scheme and it winds me up so much. She’s piled all the weight back on and that’s the whole problem of SW. As soon as you starting eating NORMALLY, you’re weight goes back on.
It’s so bad 🙄

Reactions: 7
this is why slimming world is nothing but a money making bleeping scheme and it winds me up so much. She’s piled all the weight back on and that’s the whole problem of SW. As soon as you starting eating NORMALLY, you’re weight goes back on.
It’s so bad 🙄
ive lost loads too, think its the stress of lockdown
Agree about SW and Juiceplus and all those other fad diets

Reactions: 2
It’s so bad 🙄
ive lost loads too, think its the stress of lockdown
Agree about SW and Juiceplus and all those other fad diets
Any diet “fad” or not if you start eating normally you will gain, because your “normal” was to overeat. I never get why people don’t seem to understand this.

Reactions: 9
re; the weight gain. I don’t think Eat Out To Help Out helped her....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Oven for 10 mins” it’s cook for 10 mins you twit!! Honestly she grids my gears so much 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting that she didn’t give us a side on profile of her new outfit like she used it. It’s v easy to look slimmer face on in black clothes in dark lighting eh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.