90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s that Milf like is it worth watching
I couldn't watch the first season as it was Mum's and their sons and that was too close to home! This one is Milfs and random lads but with a twist..if you want something that is cringe worthy but easy to watch, then this is it..

I couldn't watch the first season as it was Mum's and their sons and that was too close to home! This one is Milfs and random lads but with a twist..if you want something that is cringe worthy but easy to watch, then this is it..
Ohh yes I saw on googlebox this years milf manor it looks like a much season than the first one

Reactions: 1
Madelein must have something special about her, and imo it ain't looks nor personality. Luke, on the other hand seems a decent sort of bloke. Can't wait to find out what his mates have discovered about her.

Manuel & Ashley. If I fell in love with someone whose family lived in abject poverty, I'd be only too happy to help them out when I could. But Manuel's insistence that Ashley give money willy-nilly at the drop of a hat hacks me off. Why doesn't he wait until he's earning his OWN money to send to his family.

Madelein must have something special about her, and imo it ain't looks nor personality. Luke, on the other hand seems a decent sort of bloke. Can't wait to find out what his mates have discovered about her.

Manuel & Ashley. If I fell in love with someone whose family lived in abject poverty, I'd be only too happy to help them out when I could. But Manuel's insistence that Ashley give money willy-nilly at the drop of a hat hacks me off. Why doesn't he wait until he's earning his OWN money to send to his family.
Madelin apparently slept in a bed topless with another guy or something - it showed at little bit at the end of the episode. I don’t like him one bit, he’s a plastic playboy.

Ashley and Manuel just shouldn’t be together. I think it’s cultural to help the family out and apparently she agreed to it before he moved. Still don’t understand how she seems fine with 100K debt 😳.

I can’t wait for the episode of the UK version that keep showing of them telling Charlotte something. Where are Louise and Jose? They have shown clips but nearly 4 eps in and they are a no show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Thanks I will give it a go

Anyone see the latest Happily Ever After? Needless to say Angela's on the warpath after reading Michael's phone ... which did indeed make for some very interesting reading I must say. o_O😂

Anyone see the latest Happily Ever After? Needless to say Angela's on the warpath after reading Michael's phone ... which did indeed make for some very interesting reading I must say. o_O😂
I still can't believe that TLC still employ her..I physically flinch everytime she is on screen and I don't have any past trauma in that area!

What she found couldn't have been that bad in the end as he got his visa..its no surprise that he escaped, the first chance he got when he arrived! Imagine living with her 🫣

I still can't believe that TLC still employ her..I physically flinch everytime she is on screen and I don't have any past trauma in that area!

What she found couldn't have been that bad in the end as he got his visa..its no surprise that he escaped, the first chance he got when he arrived! Imagine living with her 🫣

I'm wondering if anything she read on his website - where Michael happens to be the host/moderator - pertained to the nasty little piece of advice a (former!?) scammer gave on a programme I watched last week - whereby Nigerian romance scammers are told to deliberately target 'old, fat' women ...

I know Angela's a pain in the arse but I can't wait until next week now. 😂

Anyone seen episode 5 of the latest season of 90 Day Fiancé UK? Blimey Sam is hard work isn’t she.

and the bloke with the woman in Thailand - he could give Emma from season 1 a run for her money with the accent he talks in 🤣

Whenever I see Angela’s name, all that goes through my head is MICHAEL, MICHAEL. I can’t imagine giving up 7 years of my life to get into the US!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen episode 5 of the latest season of 90 Day Fiancé UK? Blimey Sam is hard work isn’t she.

and the bloke with the woman in Thailand - he could give Emma from season 1 a run for her money with the accent he talks in 🤣
I'm not sure about the new man!

Sam seems very jealous of everyone and everything... I guess she's maybe got some insecurities. Tony? He seems like an utter want and booking a b&b? 🚩🚩

• Haha
Sam seems very jealous of everyone and everything... I guess she's maybe got some insecurities. Tony? He seems like an utter want and booking a b&b? 🚩🚩
And to moan about him talking to his friends when oh with her then having a chat with one of hers on the phone! So many double standards.

haha omg yes he is literally a walking red flag. And don’t even get me started on Jamie!

I’ve just started the new series of UK, so far we’ve met the 34 year old woman and then the 33 year old man who lives with his mam. Can’t remember their names!

Omg! Sperm Kyle is terrible in this episode of Love on Paradise..He refused to get her a morning after pill!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And to moan about him talking to his friends when oh with her then having a chat with one of hers on the phone! So many double standards.

haha omg yes he is literally a walking red flag. And don’t even get me started on Jamie!
I couldn't be around her for long I don't think. Oh my God, Jamie is so infuriating and his relationship with his mum freaks me out! How he managed to get all these woman I do not know.

Where are you watching episode 5? I can only get up to episode 4 on Discovery+. :oops: