90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh that Alex is so annoying getting upset that his Mum wasn’t on her side. Bizarre!!

Reactions: 1
Oh, and btw ... Kyle has supposedly kindly donated some of his sperm to some poor soul in THE UK!

So come on y'all, fess up. Was it any of you lot? 🤪 😵😲😂
WTAF, I don’t understand why anyone would let that man put his penis inside them. Who would want any of that man’s genes? He’s horrible, not good looking and a bit of a bell end

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't believe Nicole is on the UK one, I use to watch her YouTube channel years ago although it looks as if she has deleted or privated most of the videos now. She seemed completely different to how she's coming across on the show. I also doubt the story that she came back from holiday with her fiance and found Taher on social media, they must have exchanged numbers behind her fiancé's back during the holiday.

It seems like Taher is a rebound, after she was in a longterm relationship for years and engaged to then marry someone you barely know. And now she has to deal with him saying she can't wear sliders because her feet are on show 🚩🚩🚩 ill be surprised if they're still together by the end of the season

Reactions: 4
This season is so messy and I’m here for it. Jamie and his family seem to be very fame hungry and I don’t believe Kathleen is 37 she’s got to be at least 45 IMO. Charlotte is delusional if she thinks she’s the only woman he’s chatting to/receiving funds from.

Sprite is an ungrateful witch. I’m glad the love you chicken man is back 😂 and I wonder will we get an update about Kadie 🤔 I’ve seen her son he’s the double of Alejandro.

WTAF, I don’t understand why anyone would let that man put his penis inside them. Who would want any of that man’s genes? He’s horrible, not good looking and a bit of a bell end
I wouldn't let him put his penis anywhere within 10 miles of my postcode. Maybe unkind to say ... but I'll say it anyway 😊 the very look of him creeps me out. He also has a funny walk. Call me Miss Judgy but I always think you can tell a lot about a person by their gait. Personally, I love a man with a strong, confident stride.

Now I just know someone's gonna pop on to say Ted Bundy had a strong, confident gait. 😝

• Haha
He makes my skin crawl 🥴 :sick: and no normal woman is going to be with a piece of work like him :sick:

1717094517527.png

• Sick
Oh my god Sarper is a creep!!! No respect for women at all!! Really glad to see Iceland and Ireland are on this season! Mix things up a bit!!!

Dempsey seems a lovely girl, she should’ve ran a mile!!

Oh my god Sarper is a creep!!! No respect for women at all!! Really glad to see Iceland and Ireland are on this season! Mix things up a bit!!!

Dempsey seems a lovely girl, she should’ve ran a mile!!
Why do you mention Dempsey? Is she on this coming season of TOW and what happened? I must’ve missed something 🤭

90 day the other way starts in July..Sarper and Shakina are back 🤢

[COLOR=%s][/COLOR]
Faaaabulous! Sarper's a controlling creep but he makes for interesting viewing I suppose - but fabulous re The Other Way returning. I can't get enough of these 90 Day thingies. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Binged the first 3 eps and wow
Sprite is an absolute knob and John is a mug
Jamie's mum doing everything for him is creepy
I do like Charlotte but Johan wants her money
The random woman who gave Charlotte advice was strange and set up.
Nicole and Tahar are going to clash badly.

When's the next ep? 👀

Is anyone having problems watching Discovery plus now on Sky Q. All of a sudden when I try to watch a programme it’s promting me to upgrade through Apple. Phoned Sky twice and they say everything is fine their end so don’t know what the issue is. So annoying as I’m missing my fix

Reactions: 2
Is anyone having problems watching Discovery plus now on Sky Q. All of a sudden when I try to watch a programme it’s promting me to upgrade through Apple. Phoned Sky twice and they say everything is fine their end so don’t know what the issue is. So annoying as I’m missing my fix
Download the app and stream it to the tv? I have been having issues with it crashing on virgin so I stream it from my app to the tv and it’s fine

My app on Sky Q is fine, just watched UK and Milf Manor on it, although the Pillow Talk for HEA is up but not the actual episode!

I can't believe Nicole is on the UK one, I use to watch her YouTube channel years ago although it looks as if she has deleted or privated most of the videos now. She seemed completely different to how she's coming across on the show. I also doubt the story that she came back from holiday with her fiance and found Taher on social media, they must have exchanged numbers behind her fiancé's back during the holiday.

It seems like Taher is a rebound, after she was in a longterm relationship for years and engaged to then marry someone you barely know. And now she has to deal with him saying she can't wear sliders because her feet are on show 🚩🚩🚩 ill be surprised if they're still together by the end of the season

I used to watch her too, I loved her and her brothers youtube channels. Nicole and Taher are definitely still together after some social media digging. Taher is in the UK now

Every time I see her on screen I just think .. oh you silly girl .. but best of luck to them

Reactions: 2