90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This season is so messy and I’m here for it. Jamie and his family seem to be very fame hungry and I don’t believe Kathleen is 37 she’s got to be at least 45 IMO. Charlotte is delusional if she thinks she’s the only woman he’s chatting to/receiving funds from.

Sprite is an ungrateful witch. I’m glad the love you chicken man is back 😂 and I wonder will we get an update about Kadie 🤔 I’ve seen her son he’s the double of Alejandro.

Ewww all the shows even this 90 day appearance seem to be based around the mum as well, think she has un lived out dreams of fame 🙈
---
mert and shane always come up on my tiktok.. do they work?? doesn't seem like it but they have what looks like a new build drinking carling every night/ day, smoking non stop, holidays... how did shane get mert here with no job isn't there requirements on the visa for the person who wants the person to come over to earn a certain amount ???
He's always posting petitions against raising the income thresholds so if he earns at all I'd imagine it's a very low amount. I reckon they used some kind of exception, there are exceptions if youre on PIP and DLA. Their house looks 100% like a council house to me as well. Mert I'm pretty sure doesn't work Shane I'm sure he used to work in a call centre or something when the series was on?

I don't really like those two, i think theyre rough as nadgers and I think have a way more toxic relationship than they want to let on, and I think Mert is totally getting a free ride. But everyone is so in love with them because of how Shane dresses and the fact that they're not a hetero couple that you're not allowed to dissent at all 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Arghhh! Liz is such a beggy meff. She is only upset because she thought Ed was her meal ticket to being an influencer. They need to bin her off for good, she is not entertaining at all. GO AWAY LIZ.

eta - that boring arse getting surgery. Ugh, go on a surgeon show, we don’t care. We’re here for the drama not your lipo recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And to moan about him talking to his friends when oh with her then having a chat with one of hers on the phone! So many double standards.

haha omg yes he is literally a walking red flag. And don’t even get me started on Jamie!
Omg he is a walking red flag! And the girl seems nice!!

I thought sprite was a walking red flag 🚩 but after the latest episode em not so much!!

Sam is a total diva!!!!

the guy from Egypt will also have a massive culture shock when he comes to the UK

Tony on 90 Day UK....he really gives me bad vibes. My ex husband was the same as him, ex military then worked in private security for high profile clients and in war zones. His ego was massive and he was a controlling lunatic.
Watching that scene when Tony was pissed brought back some severe PTSD for me, I know nothing "bad" happened but I could see the rage bubbling behind his eyes. This is a guy whose ego will always demand to get exactly what he wants.
Also what the duck is that bizarre accent he puts on? Mind you he is the master of disguise to his true self as he is a geordie and has perfected his own accent so as to eradicate his roots.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh they all are looking for the visa bar Taher he wants here there pregnant so he can control her run run

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tony on 90 Day UK....he really gives me bad vibes. My ex husband was the same as him, ex military then worked in private security for high profile clients and in war zones. His ego was massive and he was a controlling lunatic.
Watching that scene when Tony was pissed brought back some severe PTSD for me, I know nothing "bad" happened but I could see the rage bubbling behind his eyes. This is a guy whose ego will always demand to get exactly what he wants.
Also what the duck is that bizarre accent he puts on? Mind you he is the master of disguise to his true self as he is a geordie and has perfected his own accent so as to eradicate his roots.
Sorry to hear you went through that. I’m glad he’s your ex. I totally got the same vibe as you, and the girl seemed so sweet. You can tell he has a dark side to him.

• Heart
His voice is different when speaking to her than in the interviews!

• Haha
Oh dear! @Sketchy I think this is why episode 5 isn't up anymore, they need to do some blurring out!

View attachment 2988530View attachment 2988531
Is that the same Tony as in Tony & Nui? I'm confused now because they look like two completely different people. Or has above tattoo Tony been removed completely from the programme?

Anyway, this Tony & Nui. What a nasty frigger he is! The way he snapped at her when she went to lift the saucepan lid would be red flag enough for me. Someone doing that just a few hours/days after first meeting should be warning enough to let the other person see what they'll really be like in the future. Usually we're on our best behaviour when first meeting a potential partner. Nui seems lovely too - I hope she tells him to eff off pdq. Seems to me all he's looking for is someone who's easy to control. Why was he feeding her from his plate? She had the exact same food on her own plate, and you could just tell he wasn't happy she wasn't over the moon with his mash & sausages ... oh, and red onion gravy. I was actually waiting for him to explode, lift her plate and smash it off the wall. I'm hoping if she does decide to leave the production company would fund her return flight?

And as for Taher & Nicole. MY culture, MY tradition, blah blah blah. What about Nicole's culture, and Nicole's traditions? They don't seem to matter to him. Also, if they have a daughter she won't be allowed to have any male friends, even schoolfriends, and even if living in the UK? She's a mug if she stays with him. Yet another controller.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is that the same Tony as in Tony & Nui? I'm confused now because they look like two completely different people. Or has above tattoo Tony been removed completely from the programme?

Anyway, this Tony & Nui. What a nasty frigger he is! The way he snapped at her when she went to lift the saucepan lid would be red flag enough for me. Someone doing that just a few hours/days after first meeting should be warning enough to let the other person see what they'll really be like in the future. Usually we're on our best behaviour when first meeting a potential partner. Nui seems lovely too - I hope she tells him to eff off pdq. Seems to me all he's looking for is someone who's easy to control. Why was he feeding her from his plate? She had the exact same food on her own plate, and you could just tell he wasn't happy she wasn't over the moon with his mash & sausages ... oh, and red onion gravy. I was actually waiting for him to explode, lift her plate and smash it off the wall. I'm hoping if she does decide to leave the production company would fund her return flight?

And as for Taher & Nicole. MY culture, MY tradition, blah blah blah. What about Nicole's culture, and Nicole's traditions? They don't seem to matter to him. Also, if they have a daughter she won't be allowed to have any male friends, even schoolfriends, and even if living in the UK? She's a mug if she stays with him. Yet another controller.
I can see this ending badly. She is oblivious, she thinks that she can still live her life as normal. He expects her to bow down to his culture but he’s living in HER culture. I don’t see him wanting to interfere unfortunately.

Reactions: 1
Tony is dangerous, I've also had an ex like this, if you don't play out the script in his head, he'll snap. Needs to control everything for appearance, it's proper narc behaviour.

Sam of Sam and Ali is awful.

Taher is equally awful and I hope Nicole gets out, FAST though I suspect she won't. She's clearly sees Taher's control as a form of love - seems to happen a lot in girls who are babied by their dads / parents - and she does go all dopey when he's telling her she can't do something, like it's sweet 🥴

Reactions: 2
Sam says how into Ali she is but she’s quite agressive & talks to him like a child. & then she goes & does something that she moaned about him doing & didn’t see a problem with it.