90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a new show starting on channel 4 soon called the nevermets. I half saw the advert and I thought it was 90 day! It’s couples who have ‘fallen in love’ online meeting for the first time.

Reactions: 7
There is a new show starting on channel 4 soon called the nevermets. I half saw the advert and I thought it was 90 day! It’s couples who have ‘fallen in love’ online meeting for the first time.

Oh goody! 😊 Hope it's more entertaining than the recent series of Happily Ever After - I'm bored to death with most of them. Too many boring scenes with Rob-the-knob & Sophie, Jasmine & Gino, Big Ed & Liz ... I'm on the verge of giving up tbh.

Reactions: 2
The mom is threatening to kill herself if Sophie doesn’t give her more money? What in the world?
Anybody who knows anything about immigration law in the US know how this is happening and she isn’t being deported/does her mum have citizenship?

Anybody who knows anything about immigration law in the US know how this is happening and she isn’t being deported/does her mum have citizenship?
Why don’t they just go back to England. They are a suspicious lot to me. Like they can’t settle anywhere.

Reactions: 1
Why don’t they just go back to England. They are a suspicious lot to me. Like they can’t settle anywhere.
They are very weird, I’m also not buying the came from money. Claire just seems so rough, unless it was Sophie’s dads side

• Haha
I don’t believe the came from money story either. They’re so rough. Plus if they’re so rich which doesn’t she have 2 pennies to rub together. If that was my child and I was soooo wealthy I can assure you I’d be helping them to let them get out of an abusive relationship. Rob is probably the worst narcissist and gas lighting piece of crap I’ve ever seen on that show. Plus remember she said she didn’t know how her family made money?? So she had no idea why they were wealthy. That was the strangest thing.

Does anyone remember the couple Jon and Rachel? He couldn’t get a visa, I’ve seen they’ve finally split. I had a lot of hope for them, he must have had such a shady past if he couldn’t get his visa, more than he’d said on the show

• Wow
Does anyone remember the couple Jon and Rachel? He couldn’t get a visa, I’ve seen they’ve finally split. I had a lot of hope for them, he must have had such a shady past if he couldn’t get his visa, more than he’d said on the show
I think he tried to make his assault sound like it was minor but I think he was charged with GBH and blinded someone or something. American as pretty strict about violent crimes, they knew it was a long shot. I never really bought into their showmance, there is something off about them

• Wow
The discovery+ app have released 3 episodes of 90Day Fiancé UK!..that’s my Bank Holiday sorted lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god the first three episodes are totally crazy and I’m here for it 😂 I’m so bad with names but the fella who is with the fella Sprite… god Sprite treats him like dirt. I felt sorry for him.

Charlotte is absolutely crazy 😂 would u be bothered!!

Nicole is delusional!

Jamie and Kathleen are totally toxic 😂 like she is clearly in it for the money!!! Jamie tho is a walking red flag 🚩

Reactions: 6
Oh my god the first three episodes are totally crazy and I’m here for it 😂 I’m so bad with names but the fella who is with the fella Sprite… god Sprite treats him like dirt. I felt sorry for him.

Charlotte is absolutely crazy 😂 would u be bothered!!

Nicole is delusional!

Jamie and Kathleen are totally toxic 😂 like she is clearly in it for the money!!! Jamie tho is a walking red flag 🚩
This sounds like a hot mess. I need to watch immediately!!

• Heart
Charlotte's mum has said all she can to get her to see sense, to no avail. I did feel sorry for her though when she said she was so happy she thought her heart would burst - but all I could think of was her bubble bursting instead.

Sprite (is that his real name?) has no interest at all in whatshisname. And Kathleen is only interested in Jamie's dosh.

Listening to the conversations Nicole was having with her family, and the conversation Taher was having with his, made me wonder if the two of them actually had any sort of conversation with each other at all about the future of their relationship (marriage!) Uh, oh ...

.🎶 There May Be Trouble Ahead ... 🎶

😲😲😲

• Haha
Oh, and btw ... Kyle has supposedly kindly donated some of his sperm to some poor soul in THE UK!

So come on y'all, fess up. Was it any of you lot? 🤪 😵😲😂

• Haha