90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never did understand why she was with Ed… I mean the man is totally repulsive and doesn’t even have a nice personality going for him either.
I will never understand why any woman would touch him, he’s fat, ugly and a bleep.

He was horrible to Rose too.

The way he spoke to Liz was awful, her emotion seemed genuine and he didn’t give a duck, clearly riding the 90 day boat

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Big Ed is pure disgust.....I am shocked that Liz could have ever agreed to date that little grotesque man. :sick:

Reactions: 6
According to the 90 day fiancé uk Facebook group, Tahar and Nicole are living in the UK now and Nicole is pregnant. After the way she was spoken to by Tahar in the latest episode, I’m surprised she didn’t run a mile from him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just hope everyone sees Tony for what he is including Nui - he makes me very, very uncomfortable.

Also…Sprite and John. I felt a bit sorry for John at first as Sprite didn’t seem interested but we’re seeing more of his very unpleasant behaviour, and to have the cheek to tell his sister Sprite had cheated when he had as well but conveniently didn’t mention it? He’s so aggressive the way he talks to Sprite sometimes.

Reactions: 7
Nicole is a very silly girl. This program infuriates me lol. First time ever watching it

Reactions: 3
Latest UK series Louise and Jose are in the previews at the start of every episode but haven’t actually seen anything of them yet?

Reactions: 3
I thought it was absolutely disgusting how Kobe made Emily participate in selling herself for a goat and a dowry. His family literally used the word “property” when referring to her.

Misogyny is misogyny. It doesn’t matter whose “culture” it is or whether it’s “tradition.” It’s concerning how many people are defending this on other threads on other sites.

Kobe should not have even let his parents put her in that situation. Yeah she agreed, but what was she supposed to do? She was clearly uncomfortable, but she knew she would’ve been seen as the bad guy if she refused. I’m so glad her mom voiced her opinion.

It’s extra insulting because they’ve already been legally married for years and have two kids! How disrespectful to insinuate that they’re “not really married.”

I also thought it was disrespectful towards Emily’s parents, because they’re the ones who have been supporting them (and let them live with them) this whole time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought it was absolutely disgusting how Kobe made Emily participate in selling herself for a goat and a dowry. His family literally used the word “property” when referring to her.

Misogyny is misogyny. It doesn’t matter whose “culture” it is or whether it’s “tradition.” It’s concerning how many people are defending this on other threads on other sites.

Kobe should not have even let his parents put her in that situation. Yeah she agreed, but what was she supposed to do? She was clearly uncomfortable, but she knew she would’ve been seen as the bad guy if she refused. I’m so glad her mom voiced her opinion.

It’s extra insulting because they’ve already been legally married for years and have two kids! How disrespectful to insinuate that they’re “not really married.”

I also thought it was disrespectful towards Emily’s parents, because they’re the ones who have been supporting them (and let them live with them) this whole time.

One of his family made me very angry when they told Emily's parents that if Emily died while visiting, she'd have to be buried there, because ... culture. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I completely understand there are many different cultures out there but for me if my partner told me to cover up, our daughter will live in Turkey and be Muslim not Christian and our kids will have little freedom would be something I would struggle with. He doesn't even say it nicely or listens to her arguments.

Tony is horrendous, the sister asking her if she had something to hide when he's taken her to a air b&b?! I can see why she doesn't want kids with him, he's really pressuring her.

Reactions: 2
I completely understand there are many different cultures out there but for me if my partner told me to cover up, our daughter will live in Turkey and be Muslim not Christian and our kids will have little freedom would be something I would struggle with. He doesn't even say it nicely or listens to her arguments.

Tony is horrendous, the sister asking her if she had something to hide when he's taken her to a air b&b?! I can see why she doesn't want kids with him, he's really pressuring her.
Yes, like when he was doling out his ever-growing list of demands and Nicole tried to interject, he snapped angrily; 'I'm talking, not you!'
A man would say that to me once - just the once ...

Reactions: 4

I think she said she was 41 too so no guarantee (not that there ever is) she will even be able to have a baby.

Reactions: 1
I think she said she was 41 too so no guarantee (not that there ever is) she will even be able to have a baby.
She doesn’t even want a baby. She seems like a nice lady, I really hope she sees sense.

oh my god Sam is a brat, can’t take to her at all!!!

the girl with Yohan (so sorry I’m bad with names) she seems nice but like is he just using her or????

Nicole needs to run asap this is not going to end well

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t even want a baby. She seems like a nice lady, I really hope she sees sense.

oh my god Sam is a brat, can’t take to her at all!!!

the girl with Yohan (so sorry I’m bad with names) she seems nice but like is he just using her or????

Nicole needs to run asap this is not going to end well
Charlotte, yeah I can’t wait till they show the episode of her burning the wedding dress