90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching the part where Tony is feeding Nui and bless her, had I known their location at the time of filming, I would have helped her to pack. The man is a giant red flag and I hope she isn't still with him.

Reactions: 8
Nui deserves better, i think 99% of them have fun together but when it comes to the future they can never decide. Nui might not want to bring her kids up in the UK especially if she has family back in Thailand. Charlotte is just giving him unlimited money, he doesn't seem upset when she leaves.

Reactions: 5
I'm watching the part where Tony is feeding Nui and bless her, had I known their location at the time of filming, I would have helped her to pack. The man is a giant red flag and I hope she isn't still with him.
Oh my god i felt awful for her, the food looked vile too!!! I felt so uneasy watching it!!! What was with his mash potatoes 😂 the man is in his 40s and has never made bangers and mash??? 😂 and the emphasis on the red onion gravy 🙄 and trying to feed her gravy oh the poor girl

Reactions: 3
Latest UK series Louise and Jose are in the previews at the start of every episode but haven’t actually seen anything of them yet?
I do realize this will be an unpopular opinion, but I'm dreading their reappearance - I can't stand either of them. The only saving grace is Louise's very sensible son who continues to be mortified by their antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do realize this will be an unpopular opinion, but I'm dreading their reappearance - I can't stand either of them. The only saving grace is Louise's very sensible son who continues to be mortified by their antics.
No they are a complete joke 😁 I love Jessie though

Reactions: 1
I'm glad there's a thread for 90 days.Ive watched them from the begining apart from single life and pillow talk.Just catching up on Happy Ever After,Ed Us gaslighting Liz as she's leaving with her mum.Hes such a bleep.

Reactions: 7
Sam on the newest UK episode, episode, the way she is talking to his friend has me like 🫣. Also trying to marry off her mum to him 😬.

Tony, just no, run Nui run, he seems the emotional blackmail type

Oh just caught up on the latest episode!! John and Sprite are so toxic together. John was totally out of line with the work thing, yes sprite should’ve text him! But the reaction.. I was laughing at sprite saying he didn’t wanna move to the UK to be a house witch lol where is John from? Is he South African?

Tony’s sister seems as weird as he is!! Poor Nui hope she runs 😔

Sam is soooo annoying

Reactions: 7
Oh just caught up on the latest episode!! John and Sprite are so toxic together. John was totally out of line with the work thing, yes sprite should’ve text him! But the reaction.. I was laughing at sprite saying he didn’t wanna move to the UK to be a house witch lol where is John from? Is he South African?

Tony’s sister seems as weird as he is!! Poor Nui hope she runs 😔

Sam is soooo annoying
Yeah I think he’s from SA. How dare he come home and say he expected Sprite to have his dinner ready as he was cooking all day, it’s your job big fella, what did you do when Sprite was not around? He should be ashamed of his behaviour. As should Sprite for chucking the toast 😂😂

I have to be honest I would run a mile if someone’s family got overly involved in my love life, ultimately it’s not of their business so quit being a dick. Nui needs to run fast.

Sam’s whining is like nails down a chalk board, he’s a total scammer but if he can stick it out with her and her mum when he arrives he probably earned his visa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think he’s from SA. How dare he come home and say he expected Sprite to have his dinner ready as he was cooking all day, it’s your job big fella, what did you do when Sprite was not around? He should be ashamed of his behaviour. As should Sprite for chucking the toast 😂😂

I have to be honest I would run a mile if someone’s family got overly involved in my love life, ultimately it’s not of their business so quit being a dick. Nui needs to run fast.

Sam’s whining is like nails down a chalk board, he’s a total scammer but if he can stick it out with her and her mum when he arrives he probably earned his visa 😂😂
He made ham and cheese sandwiches 😉 yeah the toast was defo uncalled for!!!

Hahaha I was literally thinking that earlier he totally deserves the visa!! He earned it.

Can’t wait to see what happened with Charlotte and the wedding!!

He made ham and cheese sandwiches 😉 yeah the toast was defo uncalled for!!!

Hahaha I was literally thinking that earlier he totally deserves the visa!! He earned it.

Can’t wait to see what happened with Charlotte and the wedding!!
Not shaming him, but he obviously eats at work, you don’t get that big eating sandwiches 😂😂

If he can be all over her and put up with her bitching, her mum, 100% deserves it 😂😂
---
John looks the type to let Sprite do it all
Awful match it will never work out
Yeah, they seem toxic together and totally opposite, seems like he wants a 1950s trad wife, don’t think Sprite is it!

• Haha
Thank God Ani dumped that creep. Then huffy Kyle announces he's off to 'donate'. :sick: That's exactly what a woman desperate for a child needs, angry sperm.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So, the lovely Madelein has no intentions of signing the pre-nup after promising she would. I can't stand her but hope this pair appear again in the next 90 Day spin-off because I can't wait to see how this all pans out. 😂

So, the lovely Madelein has no intentions of signing the pre-nup after promising she would. I can't stand her but hope this pair appear again in the next 90 Day spin-off because I can't wait to see how this all pans out. 😂
100% I also can’t stand her talons, whiney voice or pouty lips but want to know more! I can’t take them seriously, if he was really hard up, he would sell all the god awful gold he wears 😂

• Haha
100% I also can’t stand her talons, whiney voice or pouty lips but want to know more! I can’t take them seriously, if he was really hard up, he would sell all the god awful gold he wears 😂
All of the above, but those nails take me to the fair - they're at least 2 inches long ffs!. WHO the feck can do anything with nails that long? How does she clean her arse? Pick her nose? Do any sort of housework? Anything? Hands are essential, they work for a reason, they weren't designed to have lengthy spears at the ends of the fingertips.

There's nothing more attractive and lovely than beautifully manicured nails, but jeez - they look ridiculous. Seems to be the fashion these days too along with those equally stupid feathery longer-than-long eyelashes. Ah Christ, yeah, ok - I'm old and probably a tad grumpy. 😂

• Haha
All of the above, but those nails take me to the fair - they're at least 2 inches long ffs!. WHO the feck can do anything with nails that long? How does she clean her arse? Pick her nose? Do any sort of housework? Anything? Hands are essential, they work for a reason, they weren't designed to have lengthy spears at the ends of the fingertips.

There's nothing more attractive and lovely than beautifully manicured nails, but jeez - they look ridiculous. Seems to be the fashion these days too along with those equally stupid feathery longer-than-long eyelashes. Ah Christ, yeah, ok - I'm old and probably a tad grumpy. 😂
Im totally with you, I had false nails applied once and bit them off the next day due to the inability to function 😂.

I always wonder how you life too, I mean I can imagine poking my ring piece, eyeballs, the child. Picking stuff up must be like a cat on laminate 😂😂

Just wondering now if she wears tampons! o_O She'd have either the arse or the foo-foo scratched off her getting one of them inserted.

• Haha
And as for that other creep Adriano (or whatever his name was) trying to force a threesome onto that lovely girl when she explicitly stated it was a definite no-no . WTAF? Call me old-fashioned, but I always thought that love was between one man and one women - varies if gay - but wanting to bring another person into the mix? That's not love, imo, that's just sexual gratification.