90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that she attacked him took his passport locked him in the house but he escaped
She as as mad as a box of frogs but like the rest off you how do you know who to believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just seen a preview for the tell all next week..As I predicted, Jasmine loses her tit over the footage of Gino at the strip club!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Ingognito.Queen I think she is a bit of an abuser..I also worry about Michael living in a place that is well known for racism..I also know he is not entirely innocent!

Reactions: 4
Would any of us blame Michael for going 'missing' when he is married to Angela?!
Whenever I hear Angela and Michael all I hear is him saying ANG-GEL-LA ANG-GEL-LA when she’s having one of her witch fits at him!

I read that he is fine but doesn’t want to be anywhere near her! I do think she would think nothing of walloping him, think she went for him on the show a couple times

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whenever I hear Angela and Michael all I hear is him saying ANG-GEL-LA ANG-GEL-LA when she’s having one of her witch fits at him!

I read that he is fine but doesn’t want to be anywhere near her! I do think she would think nothing of walloping him, think she went for him on the show a couple times
All I hear is “I can tote it.” Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching the 90 Day Tell All and Devin looks completely different! Also forgot they were part of this season
---
Jasmine is outrageous as always!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Watching the 90 Day Tell All and Devin looks completely different! Also forgot they were part of this season
---
I read that she said she drank a lot during filming, as she was stressed, which was why she was bigger then.

I think Devin lost the weight because of her so called thoughtless fiance... 🥴

Gino is a creepy old guy :sick: and Jasmine needs therapy...so many issues.

Sophie looks so much better with the dark hair. I don't think her and Rob are that compatible, never seen much chemistry between them, and her mom needs to go away.

1709674582599.png

Nikki takes jabs at Justin, but he deserves it. I think she can find someone more suited to her, they are such a odd couple, and he is totally disrespectful to her.

Citra's already expecting, that was fast.

Anali and Clayton are boring....I fast forward through them lol, add Ashley and Manuel to that list too....and eew to them doing the deed in a coffee shop bathroom 'shudders' :sick:

Reactions: 5
I can see Jasmine hurting gino now they are married she’s a grade 1 bunny boiler
apparently they are already seperated and she is living in miami. I didnt know she was on onlyfans and a sugar baby.
---
Yes I've heard it's over too 🥴
sorry-just saw this lol
---
---
she has got to stop with the WAILING. no tears, but a lot of volume
---
Ooh I’ve found my people!
SAME!!! this is my first season watching this show and its just as nutty as I expected

Just watched Jasmine's screaming, screeching meltdown after she ran off the stage at the Tell All after seeing Gino at the strip club. I think even Nikki - who quickly traipsed after her to comfort & support her - was embarrassed at all the overly loud wailing & bawling. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Just watched Jasmine's screaming, screeching meltdown after she ran off the stage at the Tell All after seeing Gino at the strip club. I think even Nikki - who quickly traipsed after her to comfort & support her - was embarrassed at all the overly loud wailing & bawling. :ROFLMAO:
I can't believe they roped the stripper into appearing!

• Haha
I can't believe they roped the stripper into appearing!
The whole thing was so cringe! I’m not sure why they bother with the tell alls, they don’t tell you anything you don’t already know! I really hope this means Jasmine will crawl under a rock and stay there.

I can see Gino on the new series of single life 🤢

@Monkeymagic85 Unfortunately, Gino and Jasmine are on Happily Ever After which starts on Monday!

Although there are rumours that she has left him but who knows!

@Monkeymagic85 Unfortunately, Gino and Jasmine are on Happily Ever After which starts on Monday!

Although there are rumours that she has left him but who knows!
I hope she leaves during the first episode never to be seen again. I couldn't bear to watch another whole series of the pair of them.

• Haha