90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the same Natalie who was supposed to marry somebody else? Where is everyone watching this please? Is it on Discovery+?

Yep she married Michael, and then ran off on him. I'm in Canada and I watch this on TLC. I'm pretty sure it's on Discovery plus too and some other streaming services.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks @Thelmachops & @SophiaNicole. I'm watching 90 DF on Discovery+ atm but it's the last series available (to me anyway) featuring Sophie and Rob (the knob - Sophie's mum's name for him, lol)) and Nikkie & Justin (Igor) Manuel and Ashley. etc. It's series 10 episode 16 - for some reason episode 17 didn't appear last Monday when it was supposed to. Can I ask what series you're watching? I've obviously missed that one with Natalie's new beau. Thanks. x

They skip a week when it’s the superbowl so that’s why there was no episode. That is the current series, Natalie is on the single life which is also on discovery plus

• Heart
There are 4 more episodes left of 90 day before HEA starts..

Finally a show where both Michael & Angela will be together in person (although I may be speaking too soon 😂)
---
Thanks @Thelmachops & @SophiaNicole. I'm watching 90 DF on Discovery+ atm but it's the last series available (to me anyway) featuring Sophie and Rob (the knob - Sophie's mum's name for him, lol)) and Nikkie & Justin (Igor) Manuel and Ashley. etc. It's series 10 episode 16 - for some reason episode 17 didn't appear last Monday when it was supposed to. Can I ask what series you're watching? I've obviously missed that one with Natalie's new beau. Thanks. x
There are 3 90 Day Fiancé shows currently running all on Discovery +
* 90 Day Fiance
*The Single Life
*Diaries

• Heart
Just discovered this and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. Proper car crash telly!

I'm on Nicole and Mahmood 👀

Reactions: 6
Just discovered this and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement. Proper car crash telly!

I'm on Nicole and Mahmood 👀
They will be on the new season.. she looks even more like a AI bot! A podcast I listen to, calls him MissMood 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jasmine and Gino are so disgusting.... :sick:

I'm watching all the latest ones now.

90 Day Fiance, The Single Life and Diaries

Reactions: 2
I can see Jasmine hurting gino now they are married she’s a grade 1 bunny boiler

Reactions: 2