90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking forward to the Tell All , where I'm sure they will show Jasmine the footage of Gino at the Strip Club 🤣

Reactions: 3
Gino should have looked for a stable lady close to home, Jasmine is crazy and so unstable.

Why is Chantel looking for another foreign guy. That Greek guy doesn't look that interested in her, maybe for a few days to hangout or a short fling. She should have just enjoyed a nice Greek trip with her friends and just being single for awhile.

I think Josh was happy Natalie finally called it quits.

Reactions: 4
Any tea on Mary having Colon Cancer see a few posts but some say they are scaming 🤨

Reactions: 1
Sounds dodgy to me!
the post Brandon put up before said she definitely had cancer and there was a link to a justgiving page! People have obviously called them out and they are back peddling! Something really off with those two, they strive on the drama

Reactions: 4
Ugh why is she even with him and brought him to the States as well? he seems like a classic abuser. Hope she leaves him. 😕

Just read that Mary does not have colon cancer, she jumped to that conclusion before being properly diagnosed. They told her she had colon issues....she wrote and apology to her followers, but I don't know that I trust these two.... 🥴

Reactions: 2
Just read that Mary does not have colon cancer, she jumped to that conclusion before being properly diagnosed. They told her she had colon issues....she wrote and apology to her followers, but I don't know that I trust these two.... 🥴
I hope all the people who donated get their money back!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen this about Michael going missing!?

Yeah..not sure what to believe. Although it's publicity for the new season of HEA that they are on in a couple of weeks 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yeah..not sure what to believe. Although it's publicity for the new season of HEA that they are on in a couple of weeks 🤔
They're always such a car crash to watch. Def wouldn't surprise me if it was a cheap publicity stunt!

Reactions: 2