90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so what I have been doing is reading about Kadie and Ale from Mexico. Apparently he cheated on her, and she just had their baby? She is on IG and is posting all about it. I was kind of shocked he cheated, honestly. Neither of them seemed to want to relocate, so why they even bothered I will never know
There’s a thread on here dedicated just to her (I don’t know how to share the link)-

Kadieslifeandjourney #1 crazy eyes, pregnancy lies?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
so what I have been doing is reading about Kadie and Ale from Mexico. Apparently he cheated on her, and she just had their baby? She is on IG and is posting all about it. I was kind of shocked he cheated, honestly. Neither of them seemed to want to relocate, so why they even bothered I will never know
Did she say that? I can’t bare to watch her stories. 😂

Watching the brand new episode of "Happily ever after" What is going on with Sophies mum in this episode ??? Is she struggling with addiction again or has she got something wrong with her mouth/teeth?
Ok, @Picasso2713 - and everyone else guilty of mentioning 'Happily Ever After' ... which, tbh, I don't think I ever noticed before ... I am now watching ... beginning from the first series and will no doubt binge-watch. So. I'm blaming YOU lot for my housework going to hell for the next few weeks! 😊 ;)

(thanks btw, really enjoying it! And anyway, a clean & tidy house is vastly over-rated, isn't it? <ahem> .... well, ISN'T IT??!!!) 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Sketchy This is the problem with 90 Day, it's really hard to catch up as the episodes are soo long!

I came into the franchise about 3 seasons in and just don't have the will to go back and watch the ones i missed!

Reactions: 2
@Sketchy This is the problem with 90 Day, it's really hard to catch up as the episodes are soo long!

I came into the franchise about 3 seasons in and just don't have the will to go back and watch the ones i missed!
And I noticed the episodes aren’t all online in the places I can watch them. Which is VERY annoying.

dont know if this is right thread, but mert and Shane on the recent one, I dont know if anyone follows them on TikTok but mert seems to just flirt with women on TikTok live all day calling them beautiful saying hell come to see them, I cant help but feel sorry for Shane,

• Wow
Eeew eew eew to Jasmine and Gino on that camping/honeymoon trip..her sucking his dirty toes 'GAG" :sick: :sick: :sick: she is disgusting. Both are so creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to skip it on it’s disgusting 🤮
Her crocodile tears about her kids and her Mother she wasn’t thinking off them when she was getting God knows what injected into her rear end !

Jasmine never wanted her kids there with her. I was just reading that the dads won’t allow them to go anyway, so the whole thing is just a made up plotline. They are so bizarre as a couple, and the talking about anal was so awful-just like the toes.

I don't get Natalie and Josh's relationship...she is still hooking up with him but he does not acknowledge her as his gf, I'm thinking that he's still giving her money too.

Chantel is wasting her time with Giannis, he obviously is not looking for a relationship and she is starting to look really desperate... she needs to look for someone local and give up on foreign guys. Her mom needs to stay out of her grown daughter's life, she is way too much. 🥴

Just seen that Gino and Jasmine could be on the next season of Last Resort..I cannot take anymore of them!

• Sick
ugh! they are one of the grossest couples ever! :sick: :sick:
Agreed, I also don’t buy them as a couple, there something really off with both of them, especially how they come across on the show.

The whole thing with her kids is weird too, at first she said she didn’t want them to come as she wasn’t sure about Gino, then wailing because he didn’t put them on the paperwork, which is it?

The toes and ass play 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Episode on Happily Ever After (I think) I'm catching up on so many I've kinda got lost.

Anyway. So, Rob-the-knob's idea of romance is ... to not give Sophie a chore list. :LOL:

And even worse than that - he monitors the amount of loo roll she goes through each day. What does he do, count how many sheets she uses? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
@Thelmachops Same here! Maybe poor Soph has IBS or similar. Nobody goes through a roll of loo roll just sitting scrolling on their phone.

Could we set up a gofundme so she can buy some of them bumper rolls to use as she wishes, just to keep his yap shut? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I hate everyone on this stupid show now. Knowing Jasmine has her fake storyline about bringing the kids, when that isn’t even an issue is making me angry. Her stupid crying face and fake misery and begging. No lawyer is going to change the fact that the fathers said no-you can’t take the kids to America. And she knows that. It’s not even a real situation
Aaaaaaack

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As I said before, just catching up on a lot of these spin-offs and am now watching Elizabeth & Andrei. Have to say I can't stand him, nor her actually.

When you're rubbing along quite nicely with all (or even most) of your family members, then meet & marry a partner who does nothing but cause arguments & fights within your family, would you not stop and think a bit as to who the actual trouble-maker might actually be?

I always think if someone continuously slags off your siblings, and especially your parents!?! there's a reason they're doing this, and that reason is never a good one. Ok, he's well in with Elizabeth's father, but that's only because her father has control of the family business, and has something he desperately wants, ie, to be part of that business.

I think Andrei's a complete loud, angry, aggressive horror of a bully. Please tell me he's not beloved on these threads - I couldn't bear it! :ROFLMAO: