90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Citra could do better than Sam. I'd rather stay in Indonesia than go to the States to be with him 🥴

Devin and Nick aren't even living together...and I've seen zero chemistry between them. There is some speculation that her weightloss is attributed to diabetes?

Gino and Jasmine are just gross, gross, gross....

Igor/Justin is confused.....I don't think he knows what he wants....and he always seemed embarrassed by Nikki. I think he will find a local woman to be with anyway. He is not into her...she needs to move on and find someone else. All he did was put her down anyway.

Reactions: 6
Wowwww I need to watch these new series. I’m so behind on it all. I’ve fallen down a MAFS hole.

Reactions: 1
Watching the brand new episode of "Happily ever after" What is going on with Sophies mum in this episode ??? Is she struggling with addiction again or has she got something wrong with her mouth/teeth?

Reactions: 2
Watching the brand new episode of "Happily ever after" What is going on with Sophies mum in this episode ??? Is she struggling with addiction again or has she got something wrong with her mouth/teeth?
I haven’t seen it yet, but that sounds bad!! I need to see that. All of these people are so damaged. I always think they are more solid than they are, and am shocked to hear the backstories.

We're in for a treat today with " The single life tell all" Reunion.
Anyone else watching?

We're in for a treat today with " The single life tell all" Reunion.
Anyone else watching?
Yes, it's interesting..A lot seems to have happened between Tim and the woman he was dating..Why, on the preview, was Debbie ( coltee mum) getting involved in the Natalie stuff?!

I thought the last season of 90 days was probably the worst one? I am usually so invested but I could not take to any of the couples!!!

I think Sophie is a nice girl but seriously Rob and her mam, so toxic.

Gino and jasmine omg, she was all over Nikki too.

Nikki needs to cut ties with Justin. It’s a pathetic relationship.

Can’t see Devon going the long haul with her hubby!!

Reactions: 3
I thought the last season of 90 days was probably the worst one? I am usually so invested but I could not take to any of the couples!!!

I think Sophie is a nice girl but seriously Rob and her mam, so toxic.

Gino and jasmine omg, she was all over Nikki too.

Nikki needs to cut ties with Justin. It’s a pathetic relationship.

Can’t see Devon going the long haul with her hubby!!
This was the first time I watched the show, and I didn’t think any of them should be together at all! Is that how it usually is?

This was the first time I watched the show, and I didn’t think any of them should be together at all! Is that how it usually is?
A lot of the time yes 😂 every once in a while there’s a few of them who are compatible! Also there are a few funny characters in previous seasons (not in this one though 😥)

If you’re new, I really enjoyed the UK one! They are shorter too! Only two seasons.

• Heart
A lot of the time yes 😂 every once in a while there’s a few of them who are compatible! Also there are a few funny characters in previous seasons (not in this one though 😥)

If you’re new, I really enjoyed the UK one! They are shorter too! Only two seasons.
Thank you!!! I will totally watch them!!

Have to say this series was the one I enjoyed the least - far too much Jasmine & Gino. Usually I can't wait for the Tell All but I had to force myself to watch the 2nd one, just in case I missed something interesting/entertaining. Nope. yet more Jasmine & Gino overload. :rolleyes:

PS. I don't care what culture anyone is or what country they're from. Nickname me 'Piggy' just the once and it'll be the last time. 😊

Reactions: 5
so what I have been doing is reading about Kadie and Ale from Mexico. Apparently he cheated on her, and she just had their baby? She is on IG and is posting all about it. I was kind of shocked he cheated, honestly. Neither of them seemed to want to relocate, so why they even bothered I will never know

Reactions: 3