90 Day Fiance #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes different cultures and different strokes for different folks and all that, but I can't help wondering why someone would choose to go from living in a western culture/way of life, to a life of living with your husband's family in a foreign country where you're expected to do nothing but look after the men all day long, cooking, cleaning & sweeping, etc. TJ should have been more honest about what was expected of an Indian wife, he laughed while talking about the things he didn't fully explain to Kimberly re an Indian marriage.
I was in a relationship with an Indian man for a few years, he worked on cruise ships so I'd see him regularly, but in the western world. I had an idea about his culture but also had rose tinted specs on because most of out relationship had taken place in the UK. The difference is, I went to India for two weeks and stayed at his home, so I saw the reality first hand and it was probably two of the most miserable weeks of my life. The isolation was unreal. I just don't get why these people get this far down the line and committed before they realise the actual reality. I did really feel for her in the latest episode though as I know exactly how she was feeling (albeit for me was over a much shorter time). There were so many things in the way TJ was speaking and brushing her off which reminded me of my ex, a lot I think is culturally ingrained. I was just lucky my exes arranged marriage booted me out of that relationship.

Reactions: 10
Anyone watching the new season of 90 day?

I do like Sophie, really don’t like Rob though. She deserves a lot better. He isn’t a nice chap.

Don’t kill me, but I think jasmine is growing on me (finally) lol

Really don’t like that guy from Ecuador either.

Nikki is wasting her time with Justin, he’s not into her at all…

Clayton gives me the ick

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching the new season of 90 day?

I do like Sophie, really don’t like Rob though. She deserves a lot better. He isn’t a nice chap.

Don’t kill me, but I think jasmine is growing on me (finally) lol

Really don’t like that guy from Ecuador either.

Nikki is wasting her time with Justin, he’s not into her at all…

Clayton gives me the ick
Sophie’s guy is toxic, he seems very immature. But she does come across as a bit naive.

I was amazed Jasmine cut her hair and got rid of the extensions!

The guy from Ecuador 🇪🇨 s just using her but she is annoying too. This is like a marriage of convenience for both of them!

I don’t understand Igor if he wants Nikki or not?!

whos Clayton? The one with the girl from Indonesia? I don’ see this being smooth. Can’t wait till the dad and sister come 😄

Reactions: 3
No Clayton is the chap that his mom lives in his closet 😂

Yes defo can’t wait to see how it turns out when the dad and sister come from Indonesia. I kinda feel sorry for him. Especially having to convert the poor chap didn’t have a clue!

Yes Sophia is quite naive I don’t get what she wants from Rob? Like her family are clearly wealthy..

And Korean chap… that won’t last.
Sophie’s guy is toxic, he seems very immature. But she does come across as a bit naive.

I was amazed Jasmine cut her hair and got rid of the extensions!

The guy from Ecuador 🇪🇨 s just using her but she is annoying too. This is like a marriage of convenience for both of them!

I don’t understand Igor if he wants Nikki or not?!

whos Clayton? The one with the girl from Indonesia? I don’ see this being smooth. Can’t wait till the dad and sister come 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do we think holly is using or just very manic lol and fr saying ‘her’ hair is 70 inches long 😭 awful. Also the dm thing with serper was wild

Do we think holly is using or just very manic lol and fr saying ‘her’ hair is 70 inches long 😭 awful. Also the dm thing with serper was wild
I think Holly is just bat tit crazy! She’s over emotional.

I thought the tell all’s were great for once.

I can’t believe Shekinah thinks she’s in a healthy relationship and isn’t being controlled 🫣. Although turns out she’s just as unpleasant as he is.

Kimberley not returning to India, who saw that coming? Oh yeah, everyone! She needs to grow up before trying to be in an adult relationship and TJ should have been honest about what she would be expected to do.

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched the new The Single Life?

Natalie is still as crazy as ever!

Looking forward to seeing John..

Anyone watched the new The Single Life?

Natalie is still as crazy as ever!

Looking forward to seeing John..
I really dislike Natalie. I feel as if them giving her air time feeds into her delusion!! Her act is wearing thin!!

I really dislike Natalie. I feel as if them giving her air time feeds into her delusion!! Her act is wearing thin!!
I know a lot of people like her because of the drama but I have always thought she was too unstable..She was really bad when Mike visited her in Ukraine

Reactions: 5
Can't imagine any guy being able to stand Natalie. She is so self involved. Josh needs to run.

Chantel needs to look for a nice local guy to be with. Why is she running all over Greece looking for another foreign guy 🥴

Debbie makes me cringe.....her whole storyline with that 24 year old was just so gross..... this next guy who was closer to her age looked like her wanted to run....she is too overbearing.... 🥴

Natalie is so toxic and demanding, I had no idea that she's been married (3 times?) already?! that goes to show that she is unbearable in relationships. That dinner party scene was so cringe... Is Josh really interested in her? they have zero chemistry and he's seems like he is way too busy in his other life with his job and kids.

Oh and Natalie's eyes are scary..she looks like a serial killer type :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Is that the same Natalie who was supposed to marry somebody else? Where is everyone watching this please? Is it on Discovery+?