Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celery16

VIP Member
The sisters have been and will continue to tread cautiously about commenting on this, because whilst they may not be as bat shit crazy and abusive as Ruby, they all have family vlogging channels and earn millions exploiting their own children. They won’t want to jeopardise their incomes.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Otterwise

VIP Member
I always thought Ruby was a sadistic cow. Enjoy prison. Couldn't have happened to more deserving people.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Celery16

VIP Member
The grandparents obviously don’t care about their grandkids, they buggered off to Serbia for two years on a mission whilst all this was going on.

Reactions: 29

Vesty

One of the children had to climb out of a window and went to a neighbour door asking for help and food and water they had duct tape around their wrists and ankles that’s when the police was called it’s just been on Fox 13 page

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry, how can she say she never saw this coming after the past 3 yrs? She knew what was going on as she said they did everything they legally could. She knew what was going on and it sadly took a child escaping to save his siblings. They are all complicit. End of!
There’s definitely damage control. However I think they knew there was abuse but they’re all shocked at the extent - except perhaps Shari who lived in the house. I don’t think they were expecting the report to be that Russell escaped with injuries from being tied up and severely emaciated, I think that’s the shock. They were probably more expecting to hear he’d had a few meals withheld and not been allowed to play outside which is still abusive but I get the impression the level of abuse now revealed has come as a shock to them all.

Reactions: 25

KINGAA

VIP Member
I didn’t just see this till now, is this the second or third one she’s made.

She is so full of shit, “their action have cast the worst light on me” ooooh poor Bonnie. Sorry your sister has been abusing her children. Also, saying Ruby and Kevin are taking the love and excitement she had over her house build away and she will not longer let that happen. It’s never even about Ruby at this point. Her nieces and nephews are in care, been severely abused for a lot more than the 3 years and all she keeps talking about is her sister ruining HER life, not one mention or show of concern for those children. She’s more worried about her career. Awful human, she is her sister.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Otterwise

VIP Member
When this goes to trial, I can't wait to see police cam footage of their arrests.
Ruby is as vile as they come, but Jodi gives me the chills. There's no life in her eyes and she radiates evil.

Reactions: 24

Celery16

VIP Member
They’re all just trying to deflect and do damage control so their YouTube careers don’t suffer.

Reactions: 22

Celery16

VIP Member
Jodi Hildebrandt’s niece was interviewed by morman stories podcast a day or two ago, and she was abused by Jodi in a similar way to how Ruby’s kids have been treated. Ruby is guilty, but Jodi is psychotic and has a long history of abusing children and adults and manipulating and brainwashing people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Usedaname

I came across some accounts today on tiktok "exposing" 8 passengers. Some of the things I saw on there are actually quite concerning and very over the top, I saw that they took away Chad's bed. There were clips of the children looking uncomfortable by what their mum is sharing on camera and one where Julie asks not to be filmed and is ignored. In another video she tells them they're not allowed any technology all summer and two of the children say they don't have any friends, she doesn't look concerned and instead asks Chad why he has no friends whilst shoving a camera in his face. Another time the youngest, Eve who was 5 at the time, forgets her lunch and the school call her, asking her to drop it of, so she tells them because it's her responsibility to make her own lunch she'll let her go hungry instead. She even says she hopes no one intervenes and gives her any food. It seems anything less than perfect isn't good enough and they're never allowed to make mistakes without severe punishments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Celery16

VIP Member
The Judge is Mormon, and it wouldn’t surprise me if the members of the parole board are too. In my mind that’s a conflict of interest.

Reactions: 20

Jamhead

VIP Member
How much did Kevin know? I don’t think he’s been arrested, no proof has been shown, unlike Ruby and Jodie. But even if he wasn’t directly involved and didn’t know what was happening to his kids, where the hell was he? Why wasn’t he insisting on contact with his kids? He is complicit. Those kids have been let down so badly by a lot of their family.
---
I’m not saying I want the kids to go into foster care, but I hope they don’t go to any of the family who have YouTube channels, which is most of them. If they do, the judge needs to stipulate that they not be allowed in their videos.
Chad & Jennifer should have got on the first flight out of Serbia to be present in whatever capacity they're allowed to be for those kids. It's what any decent grandparent would do, they'd step up and step in although surely the authorities will be questioning why they weren't doing that before now.

Maybe he was arrested in a different state/area and they have yet to release the details?

None of the sisters should be allowed to have the children, they say they were working behind the scenes but I stand by the fact that one of them should've sacrificed themselves and stayed in contact with Ruby to keep an eye on the children as best they can.
Maybe the brother will have them as he leads a more private life?
All the excess that Bonnie and Ellie show with these big fancy houses, meanwhile their nieces and nephews are being starved 😪 i couldn't live with myself!

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
I hope one day when he starts to heal, R realises the enormous bravery he showed. And that he not only saved his own life, but his sisters too. Heaven knows the punishment that would have awaited him if Ruby or Jodi had found him first.

KTC

Chatty Member
All her family members that sat behind her in court, mustered a smile or wrote statements to try and help Ruby can rot in hell. I hope they also never go near those kids again. They should have their YouTube channels removed too for supporting such evil.
Random extra, but I follow Shari on Instagram, and the way she cares for her new kitten shows how different she is from her scummy 'parents', thank god she has a good heart.

Reactions: 19