8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bonnie posted a YouTube video but was shortly deleted/privated.(can find details further back in the thread) Think they just hope it’ll blow over and they can continue like normal. But their pockets will be emptying so they’ll be back 🤣
It’ll be interesting to see how long the leave it before posting a vlog again,
I do believe they tried to get services involved, but with no evidence I guess nothing happened, while ruby is awful I do think the physical abuse has come from Jodi, not excusing rubi but I think Jodi has a hold on her and was the cause of Kevin leaving, not that that doesn’t lay blame with ruby as she was at the house, but Kevin abandoned those kids too

Reactions: 3
There were definitely problems before. But then Ruby developed this infatuation with Jodi. It was never going to end well

Reactions: 10
Ruby has always used withholding food as a punishment. She is equally culpable in this - if not more so - they are her children. She could have taken them away.

Reactions: 5
Such a repugnant person. I've seen a couple of Tiktoks with old clips and those kids look so sunken eyed and ill. No punishment is too much for this woman.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think Bonnie and Ellie are as bad. Horrendously controlling and power mad! Bonnie is worse!
bonnie posted a YouTube video but was shortly deleted/privated.(can find details further back in the thread) Think they just hope it’ll blow over and they can continue like normal. But their pockets will be emptying so they’ll be back 🤣

She's still on the list of inmates for today but i assume the news thinks that after the initial hearing she could be given bail.
I heard she was due in court tomorrow but I see someone else has said it's today. She's being charged with 6 counts of felony child abuse and each count carries up to a 15 year sentence!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

She's still on the list of inmates for today but i assume the news thinks that after the initial hearing she could be given bail.
I heard she was due in court tomorrow but I see someone else has said it's today. She's being charged with 6 counts of felony child abuse and each count carries up to a 15 year sentence!
I was going to say surely they’re not holding Jodi and Ruby in the same place and can see they’re not. I assume if they are bailed, part of the conditions will be no contact with each other.

Reactions: 4

How do you even find this stuff🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I think the court date was the 8th, hopefully they keep them I locked up,

Reactions: 2
The 911 call audio is on tiktok and it’s horrible, you can hear how emotional the neighbour is about the state R is in. It does confirm R asked the neighbour to call the police though (early reports were mixed), just what a brave boy he truly was.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The 911 call audio is on tiktok and it’s horrible, you can hear how emotional the neighbour is about the state R is in. It does confirm R asked the neighbour to call the police though (early reports were mixed), just what a brave boy he truly was.
The neighbour, poor man he was really struggling to comprehend what must have been happening to them. Can't begin to imagine what was going through his mind having to make a phone call like that. R was so brave asking for help.

Reactions: 15
The neighbour, poor man he was really struggling to comprehend what must have been happening to them. Can't begin to imagine what was going through his mind having to make a phone call like that. R was so brave asking for help.
Hopefully it means he’s not quite as brainwashed by them as feared when the police dispatch wasn’t clear whether he was afraid and had asked for police or was afraid of the police… asking for police hopefully means he knows on some level it’s Jodi and Ruby that are wrong not anything wrong with him.

Poor kid, I don’t know why but I’d assumed the neighbour was female but hearing an older male voice that upset is somehow so much more heartrending, I can’t imagine how bad R must have looked.

Reactions: 16
I can’t say I’m too surprised, when she was vlogging she said things about her childhood that were 😳 and she and her siblings did a few videos together with some very odd home movies from when they were kids. It’s not an excuse for Ruby at all but I think Jodi has seen someone vulnerable and sunk her claws in and encouraged Ruby to repeat the generational abuse to greater and greater degrees.

Reactions: 9
This is heartbreaking to listen to that poor child his little voice in the background and him blaming himself saying it’s his fault he’s been tied up and starved he’s clearly been so psychologically abused he was made to think he deserved to be treated like that 💔 I hope him and his little sister will get through all of this trauma and one day be able to have a happy normal life again aswell as his other siblings too and I hope all those kids get the justice they deserve

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That is just awful! I hope they don’t bail them after the hearing today but I have a horrible feeling they might.

I just don't understand how anyone can be so cruel to their children, or send them away to wilderness camps where they are known to be abusive! I have a child and I couldn't imagine doing anything to hurt him!

Reactions: 7
Jodi Hildebrandt’s niece was interviewed by morman stories podcast a day or two ago, and she was abused by Jodi in a similar way to how Ruby’s kids have been treated. Ruby is guilty, but Jodi is psychotic and has a long history of abusing children and adults and manipulating and brainwashing people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Jodi Hildebrandt’s niece was interviewed by morman stories podcast a day or two ago, and she was abused by Jodi in a similar way to how Ruby’s kids have been treated. Ruby is guilty, but Jodi is psychotic and has a long history of abusing children and adults and manipulating and brainwashing people.
Ruby is guilty and has definitely been brainwashed and hoodwinked by Jodi. There's something deeply wrong to the core with Jodi. That woman needs a proper psych review.

Reactions: 14