8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can gather, it’s quite confusing, Ruby has been sentenced by the judge to serve 4-60 years. After the 4 years it will be the parole board that decides whether she can be released or will have to serve more time.
The narcissistic witch gave a long speech in court about how much of a victim of Jodi she is.

Jodi’s sentencing is happening now ..
---
Jodi got the same sentence. So they could both be out in four years or less, if it includes time served, but not necessarily, if the parole board decide they should then serve more time.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Jodi will serve longer than Ruby given their statements and the judge’s reaction

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Adam Paul Steed take the mic at the press conference. Says he's a victim of Jodie and been trying to take her down for 13 years. Says the Mormon church has been covering it all up. Also said Ruby's statement was exactly what he expected her to say and means tit.

Edited his name.

Reactions: 7
I think Jodi will serve longer than Ruby given their statements and the judge’s reaction
Should be the same both are evil can’t believe both could be out in 4 years
Rubys statement in court was manipulative and made me so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I despise how much Ruby has played the victim. She isn‘t sorry, she’s sorry she got caught. Big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ruby was being cruel to her kids way before she met Jodi! It’s ridiculous to blame it all on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely ridiculous sentencing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also in Utah the maximum sentence for consecutive terms is 30 years. So 4-30 years. Should be a min of 30 for what they did not 4! No justice for those poor babies whatsoever. She can frick right off with her sob story statement too.

Reactions: 8
The Judge is Mormon, and it wouldn’t surprise me if the members of the parole board are too. In my mind that’s a conflict of interest.

Reactions: 20
They made a plea deal which judges almost always stick to, so really it’s the prosecutors to blame for the potential of being out in 4 years. Let’s hope the parole board aren’t fooled by the fake remorse.

The lack of accountability from Ruby doesn't surprise me at all. She always came across that everything was always someone else's fault. Never hers. She was always * oh so * hard done by.

The statements released by her parents. Not surprising. You can see where she got the lack of accountability from. If my child hurt my grandbabies like she did I'd have washed my hands of my child and done everything I could to make sure they was given all the love and support they should have got at home. Not saying how much I hope they could forgive their mum for what she did.

Reactions: 8
I worry if they only do 4 years the children will still be minors everything I know about Mormonism and their beliefs on being 'sealed together' in heaven makes me suspect they will try and reunify the children with their mother.
This is why the younger kids would be best in state care rather than family care with the Mormon church guiding them.

Reactions: 7
I worry if they only do 4 years the children will still be minors everything I know about Mormonism and their beliefs on being 'sealed together' in heaven makes me suspect they will try and reunify the children with their mother.
This is why the younger kids would be best in state care rather than family care with the Mormon church guiding them.
The problem with Utah is that the state basically is the Mormon church 🤷‍♀️ they’re not necessarily mutually exclusive, which is ridiculous and corrupt but sadly true

• Sick
Reactions: 9
As I mentioned earlier, came across this channel via YouTube recommends after watching reactions to another family channel. The commenter was firstly showing the mother reacting to a text she had from her daughter's teacher regarding her having no lunch. From the mother's remarks i assumed she was talking about a teenager. 'Eve is responsible for packing her own lunch and she told me she had done so'. My jaw dropped to the floor when it was revealed she was talking about a five year old. Parents are totally responsible for ensuring their children have food while at school, maybe (but not myself) some may think a teen could be expected to take full responsibility. A five year old probably can't even colour without going over the lines, how can they make a sandwich? This is neglect, pure and simple!
Quoting myself from a few years ago. I was horrified then. More so by recent events. Those children I hope will get a far better upbringing and will be better off without their toxic, abusive mother.

Reactions: 6
Sorry this is long

What’s worrying me is Rubys parents and siblings because from reading the letter her parents wrote to the judge it sounds like they believe Rubys children should forgive her and after everything those kids have been put through mentally and physically they shouldn’t have to forgive anyone even their own mother because what she did to them is evil.

I understand a parents love doesn’t always disappear no matter what awful thing their child has done so yes Rubys parents and even some of her siblings probably still love for her and want to be contact with her but in a situation like this you have to think of the childrens well being so Rubys family should be ashamed of what Ruby did to those kids and the last thing they should be doing is saying Ruby can fix her relationship with her kids and be forgiven cause that is just manipulating the kids into forgiving their mother and they’ll be made to feel bad if they don’t. I would be ashamed and disgusted if a sibling or other relative of mine abused children I couldn’t be around someone like that no matter what good memories or strong of a relationship I had with them in the past.

These kids need people around them who aren’t putting any pressure on them or manipulating them. I understand Ruby is their mother so who knows how all those kids feel about her , she’s a terrible mother who doesn’t even deserve the title of mother but of course it’s up to all the kids how they feel towards her and if they ever want a relationship with her again but I don’t want Ruby and Jodi to think what they did to those kids is forgivable because they deserve to spend the rest of their lives miserable and alone cause they are both evil cruel women. Ruby claiming to be manipulated and controlled by Jodi will never be an excuse because she happily abused her own children alongside Jodi.

Kevin thinks he’s all innocent and he’s smug sitting there in court nodding yes repeatedly when the judge was talking about how the adults/parents in childrens lives should be protecting them. Kevin didn’t give a tit about abandoning his kids he didn’t even check up on them and he easily could of FaceTimed them if he couldn’t be with them in person so there’s no excuse for him neglecting those kids. If he loved his kids there’s no way he would of been able to stay away not seeing them.

Yeah he wasn’t part of the physical abuse his poor kids went through last year so he can’t be charged for that but he was part of the psychological abuse for years , he was part of Connexxion’s with Ruby and Jodi for a while and he happily exploited his kids on YouTube for years with Ruby. I could see from the kids perspective that they’ve lost their mum who’s now in prison so they won’t want to lose their dad too so want to keep their relationship with him and if they’re able to forgive how awful of a dad he’s been that’s the kids choice of course but I think those kids deserve better than parents like Ruby and Kevin.

• Heart
Kevin, as soon as Ruby moved into Jodie’s and isolated him from her and their kids should have got a court bisitation order and had police gain him access. The Utah police are however institutionally LDS, and the LDS church advertised and enabled Jodie for YEARS though so maybe it would have taken a while but at least he’d have fought for his children!

Reactions: 9
Kevin, as soon as Ruby moved into Jodie’s and isolated him from her and their kids should have got a court bisitation order and had police gain him access. The Utah police are however institutionally LDS, and the LDS church advertised and enabled Jodie for YEARS though so maybe it would have taken a while but at least he’d have fought for his children!
He's just as guilty as they are as he knew about the abuse and chose to do nothing about it when he could have gotten them away from jodi and ruby.

We're getting close to them releasing a lot of the evidence. Please take care of yourselves if you choose to review this, particularly as it sounds like they plan on releasing images of the children's injuries.