8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the children had to climb out of a window and went to a neighbour door asking for help and food and water they had duct tape around their wrists and ankles that’s when the police was called it’s just been on Fox 13 page

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The sisters have been and will continue to tread cautiously about commenting on this, because whilst they may not be as bat tit crazy and abusive as Ruby, they all have family vlogging channels and earn millions exploiting their own children. They won’t want to jeopardise their incomes.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
One of the children had to climb out of a window and went to a neighbour door asking for help and food and water they had duct tape around their wrists and ankles that’s when the police was called it’s just been on Fox 13 page
It was R, he had lacerations on his wrists from rope!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I always thought Ruby was a sadistic cow. Enjoy prison. Couldn't have happened to more deserving people.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She lives by truth.... wonder how bloomin truthful she will be? Though i read shes lawyered up so doubt she'll be speaking at all.

Reactions: 13
The grandparents obviously don’t care about their grandkids, they buggered off to Serbia for two years on a mission whilst all this was going on.

Reactions: 29
Maybe Chad is over 18 now? I wonder where Kevin is! Do you think Jodi and Ruby were living together?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ll come back. I judge them massively if they don’t!
No way will they come back, this was their lifetime dream, to abandon their family and serve a mission for a fictional character in the sky! As a grandparent, surely you would remain in contact with your daughter just so you could have 'access' to the children and keep a close eye on them.

Julie would've known more than most as Shari has been very present in her life over the past year, babysitting her kids regularly and spending time at her home. Surely Shari had some contact even via a 3rd party with her siblings?

Ruby is disgusting, this is what getting sucked into a cult does to people. I always thought she had too many children too close together and felt she was always on the verge of imploding in the early days of 8 passengers.
Those children will carry the mental scars of this for the rest of their lives, I hope Ruby gets a long sentence and the kids get placed somewhere where they have unconditional love and support.

Reactions: 14
How much did Kevin know? I don’t think he’s been arrested, no proof has been shown, unlike Ruby and Jodie. But even if he wasn’t directly involved and didn’t know what was happening to his kids, where the hell was he? Why wasn’t he insisting on contact with his kids? He is complicit. Those kids have been let down so badly by a lot of their family.
---
I’m not saying I want the kids to go into foster care, but I hope they don’t go to any of the family who have YouTube channels, which is most of them. If they do, the judge needs to stipulate that they not be allowed in their videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How much did Kevin know? I don’t think he’s been arrested, no proof has been shown, unlike Ruby and Jodie. But even if he wasn’t directly involved and didn’t know what was happening to his kids, where the hell was he? Why wasn’t he insisting on contact with his kids? He is complicit. Those kids have been let down so badly by a lot of their family.
---
I’m not saying I want the kids to go into foster care, but I hope they don’t go to any of the family who have YouTube channels, which is most of them. If they do, the judge needs to stipulate that they not be allowed in their videos.
Chad & Jennifer should have got on the first flight out of Serbia to be present in whatever capacity they're allowed to be for those kids. It's what any decent grandparent would do, they'd step up and step in although surely the authorities will be questioning why they weren't doing that before now.

Maybe he was arrested in a different state/area and they have yet to release the details?

None of the sisters should be allowed to have the children, they say they were working behind the scenes but I stand by the fact that one of them should've sacrificed themselves and stayed in contact with Ruby to keep an eye on the children as best they can.
Maybe the brother will have them as he leads a more private life?
All the excess that Bonnie and Ellie show with these big fancy houses, meanwhile their nieces and nephews are being starved 😪 i couldn't live with myself!

Reactions: 20
These are LDS people where family apparently is a massive part of the religion. I, disgusted that the sisters didn’t do more to help those poor children they should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 10
All Ruby's siblings do vlogs, surely if they take the children, then they won't be able to vlog them?

Reactions: 4
Maybe Chad is over 18 now? I wonder where Kevin is! Do you think Jodi and Ruby were living together?
Chad is 18 but I do not think he was living with Ruby. No Jodi and Ruby were not living together but the two youngest was found at Jodi's house. I also am wondering where Kevin is.

Reactions: 6