8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruby was the one who cut them all off, they really had no way to stay in contact with her
There are ways and means to stay in contact with somebody like that, pretending you agree with them is just the first that comes to my head. I've done similar with a sibling of mine, just so I can keep an eye on the children and make sure they are safe and ok. What's Chad & Jennifer's excuse? How can you 'serve' others when your grandchildren are being starved and tied up, surely you serve your family first.

Reactions: 13
Used to watch 8passengers, they seamed like great kids and the mum seamed ok.
But it started to unravel.. chads bedroom, Russel and eves lunches, poor Julie’s uncomfortable chats re skin and growing up.
But I never expected this at all. Woke up to the 911 call/dispatcher and those poor kids, hopefully they can reunite with Shari as she is thriving.

Reactions: 5
They’re all just trying to deflect and do damage control so their YouTube careers don’t suffer.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry, how can she say she never saw this coming after the past 3 yrs? She knew what was going on as she said they did everything they legally could. She knew what was going on and it sadly took a child escaping to save his siblings. They are all complicit. End of!
There’s definitely damage control. However I think they knew there was abuse but they’re all shocked at the extent - except perhaps Shari who lived in the house. I don’t think they were expecting the report to be that Russell escaped with injuries from being tied up and severely emaciated, I think that’s the shock. They were probably more expecting to hear he’d had a few meals withheld and not been allowed to play outside which is still abusive but I get the impression the level of abuse now revealed has come as a shock to them all.

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry, how can she say she never saw this coming after the past 3 yrs? She knew what was going on as she said they did everything they legally could. She knew what was going on and it sadly took a child escaping to save his siblings. They are all complicit. End of!
I agree, but I also wonder if maybe they had tried to go to CPS or the police to get their nieces/nephews away from Ruby and had no success? I think sometimes it can be hard without sufficient proof to get kids safely away from abusers.

Hopefully justice will now be served.

Reactions: 11
There’s definitely damage control. However I think they knew there was abuse but they’re all shocked at the extent - except perhaps Shari who lived in the house. I don’t think they were expecting the report to be that Russell escaped with injuries from being tied up and severely emaciated, I think that’s the shock. They were probably more expecting to hear he’d had a few meals withheld and not been allowed to play outside which is still abusive but I get the impression the level of abuse now revealed has come as a shock to them all.
Is it that shocking? She has admitted so much abusive behaviour over the years and we all knew about it. Like letting her kids wet themselves because she couldn’t be bothered, not getting them up for school or allowing them to go without food. She took one of her sons bedroom away and he slept on the floor in their living room. It’s an endless list that they chose to quite obviously ignore!

her daughter has listed it all here:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-FyAscr8vIhCfBEXDNT4OiZLVHmkf__8RlT55m4SNX0/mobilebasic

She's now deleted this, guess it didn't paint her in the light she was hoping.
In it she said something about where do they go with posting from here...as if that is even part of her thought process right now. She also said the kids are safe and they're ok....yes I'm sure mentally they're all fine and dandy 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just saw this pop up on BBC news and couldn’t quite comprehend it. I knew she was too hard on those kids but this is just.. heartbreaking. And those aunts and uncles are just as guilty, it does not take 3 years to rescue children when you know they’re in trouble!

Reactions: 14
She's now deleted this, guess it didn't paint her in the light she was hoping.
In it she said something about where do they go with posting from here...as if that is even part of her thought process right now. She also said the kids are safe and they're ok....yes I'm sure mentally they're all fine and dandy 🙄
I just went to look for it and it’s gone!

Reactions: 1
Those aunts/uncles are more worried about their own channels and income which is selfish. They feel annoyed that if they keep posting like they normally would that they’ll get negative comments and they don’t want to stop posting because they rely on exploiting their children to bring in the money. It’s disgusting these parents are allowed exploit their kids like this. If they’re so worried about losing money then they should go get actual jobs to provide for their children instead of making the children responsible for providing. As for the the child abuse of their nieces and nephews they obviously knew psychological abuse was taking place , don’t know if they were aware of the physical abuse but either way if they knew all that was going on I truly hope they are being honest that they did everything they could to report it. I’ve read comments from people on videos saying that even if you report psychological abuse that police most likely won’t take it seriously unless there’s enough proof or proof of physical abuse too and maybe that’s true cause there are cases when abuse has been reported but police do nothing about it until it’s too late.

I just can’t understand how these aunts/uncles all these years have been happily posting videos in their giant expensive houses and acting like everything is all good when their nieces and nephews were going thought an awful time it makes you question how hard did they try to report it. Shari said on her Instagram that the whole family have been trying to report it for years so did the police just not take it seriously until now? I don’t blame Shari at all as she’s a victim in this too and I’m happy she’s been able to build a life for herself, I just wish her siblings can have a better life now too.

As for Kevin he is to blame for a lot too he took part in the psychological abuse for years supported it and as for the physical abuse if he wasn’t living with them then fair enough he might not of been part of that but he’s their father did he just cut contact with all those kids? did he not see his kids in person or on a FaceTime call? has he been an absent father and not noticed or did he not care? there’s so many questions. Of course Ruby and Jodi are horrible people they make me feel sick and I hope all those kids get justice.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think there’s a good chance the abusive behaviour took a turn for the worst once the YT channel was stopped and she turned to the weird cult

Reactions: 8
I think there’s a good chance the abusive behaviour took a turn for the worst once the YT channel was stopped and she turned to the weird cult
Yep I agree with this. It was almost like the cameras were off, nobody was holding her accountable anymore. Nobody’s seen anything of the kids for years now and this has happened. I hope she rots

Reactions: 12
I used to watch them for a bit years ago. Ruby was always strange. I remember the vlog where she had no make up on except for bright red lipstick and a striped shirt. She looked like that other abuser/creep Miranda Sings. I think she was scolding Julie for something and she had the camera right in her face. And I think in that same episode, she made Russ do pushups for something minor. She had such a smug look on her face like she thinks she's just a good disciplinarian.

Another family channel that has a stench to it is the Norris Nuts. Those parents are clearly exploiting their kids, and their main audience are young impressionable people too. So sickening.