8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t just see this till now, is this the second or third one she’s made.

She is so full of tit, “their action have cast the worst light on me” ooooh poor Bonnie. Sorry your sister has been abusing her children. Also, saying Ruby and Kevin are taking the love and excitement she had over her house build away and she will not longer let that happen. It’s never even about Ruby at this point. Her nieces and nephews are in care, been severely abused for a lot more than the 3 years and all she keeps talking about is her sister ruining HER life, not one mention or show of concern for those children. She’s more worried about her career. Awful human, she is her sister.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I didn’t just see this till now, is this the second or third one she’s made.

She is so full of tit, “their action have cast the worst light on me” ooooh poor Bonnie. Sorry your sister has been abusing her children. Also, saying Ruby and Kevin are taking the love and excitement she had over her house build away and she will not longer let that happen. It’s never even about Ruby at this point. Her nieces and nephews are in care, been severely abused for a lot more than the 3 years and all she keeps talking about is her sister ruining HER life, not one mention or show of concern for those children. She’s more worried about her career. Awful human, she is her sister.
This is her second, she deleted the first

The original statement from the sisters said ‘we wouldn’t feel right about moving forward with regular content without addressing the most recent events. Once we do, we will not be commenting on it further.’ Bonnie can’t seem to stop herself, she’s nearly as narcissistic as Ruby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The original statement from the sisters said ‘we wouldn’t feel right about moving forward with regular content without addressing the most recent events. Once we do, we will not be commenting on it further.’ Bonnie can’t seem to stop herself, she’s nearly as narcissistic as Ruby.
Yep! She knows the world is watching them. She’s cashing in on the views whilst her nephew and nieces are in care and beginning their journey to heal from horrendous trauma.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
With it saying they think jodi is a risk of hurting people and fleeing, they must have so much evidence 🤬🤬 evil women!
While I don’t doubt Jodi is guilty as the instigator, I hope Ruby doesn’t get off too lightly. Her report didn’t deem her a risk, although that might have changed with evidence I guess.

Reactions: 6
Bonnie needs to understand people don’t give a tit about her mansion she’s building from money she made from exploiting her kids. We care about the kids who have been psychologically and physically abused in this situation that who is important that is what we are concerned about. Bonnie and her husband should go get real jobs go make a living in a way that doesn’t involve making family content online exploiting your kids. Bonnie from the sounds of it seems to care more about money than she does about her nieces and nephews.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This family is severely troubled. Bonnie is sick, I hope she gets taken down with the rest of them. I love how they all just martyr themselves all day long, me me me. I can't find a one who doesn't seem like a narcissist or isn't blatantly one. And please, that stupid thumbnail of hers looks like she's trying to make herself look like one from a channel featuring people who actually suffer, such as people having to live on the street, facing poverty and loss. "Portrait of a tragic woman"... is probably what she'd call it if she had to name her own thumbnail pic.

My question is what the hell's going on with their mom and dad. I used to watch their channel a lot after they went on their mission to serbia, but I checked back just now and by gosh, they have that semi recent video since all this Ruby case has hit the fan, but they've just turned all their comments off.
I used to feel that they were different, as in well intentioned and a cut above, like seeming relatively humble and grateful etc, but I have to believe something went on either in that household or within the church ( the latter is a given imo) and maybe both are true, for their kids to be riddled with these rampant issues.

Now seeing that they've ( Jennifer and Chad) continued to post their work/ life/ whatever, not addressing this at all, and turning the comments off seems like they just want to stay out there and avoid this and have nothing to do with it which... isn't gonna work. I feel a bit sickened by them too now and any "homey" family vibes and enjoyment I derived from their channel is now down the shitter.

This is only gonna get so much worse, but them going down is what I'm here to see. Both abuse and abuse in the name of religion absolutely sicken me and I can't wait for whatever justice is served.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone else see the inmate information? The page is completely not working for me and hasn’t for a few days

Reactions: 1
Apparently Kevin tried to get Shari arrested for burglary and threatened to sue the police after they said no because she and a DFCS worker picked up things for the children. What an utter disgrace of a man and a father he is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Apparently Kevin tried to get Shari arrested for burglary and threatened to sue the police after they said no because she and a DFCS worker picked up things for the children. What an utter disgrace of a man and a father he is.

So he reported her for burglary when the police and social workers asked her to enter the home he has not lived in for over a year and that he didn’t want the children there either. So Then claims in a statement it’s not true that he and Shari are working together. Those poor children, I hope they never ever go back to this insane family! All of them are rotten!

Reactions: 7
Just read something that the two older girls were placed with Shari? That can’t be right?
I don't see why it couldn't be, she's an adult, she would have been their best of kind after Kevin.maybe this why she also had her own lawyer at the hearing they went to. id say that's the safest place for them. I wonder if Elie has the younger two or they are in care?

Reactions: 5
I don't see why it couldn't be, she's an adult, she would have been their best of kind after Kevin.maybe this why she also had her own lawyer at the hearing they went to. id say that's the safest place for them. I wonder if Elie has the younger two or they are in care?
Yes you’re right. I’d not read everything about the older 2 at that point. They’re definitely in the best hands out of everyone. The younger 2 are definitely in the care of the state I think?

Reactions: 4