8 Passengers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 passengers? Yes they really annoy me too. Sent their 14 year old son to a wilderness camp for troubled youths when the boy does not seem too badly behaved. My 15 year old daughter thinks it is because he is gay and they wanted to ‘fix him’. Also recently they made there 6 year old girl cut her hair so it was short and she could wash it herself. The mum in this family really annoys me, I could go on and on
The oldest 8 passenger daughter is the worst, I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 6
Their new video🥴 all for disciplining your children but taking away their entire bedroom and making them sleep on a beanbag??? That’s not normal

Reactions: 7
Their new video🥴 all for disciplining your children but taking away their entire bedroom and making them sleep on a beanbag??? That’s not normal
For a child to loose their bedroom for 7 months for playing a joke on his younger brother. Honestly this mother shocks me constantly

Reactions: 9
For a child to loose their bedroom for 7 months for playing a joke on his younger brother. Honestly this mother shocks me constantly
I grew up with an older brother constantly playing pranks on me. It’s part of being a kid. How a mother could ever deprive her child of a bed, one of the most basic necessities, is crazy to me.

The bean bag he’s been sleeping on was in the family room too. Teenagers need privacy. Those kids are going to hit adulthood and rebel like mad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I grew up with an older brother constantly playing pranks on me. It’s part of being a kid. How a mother could ever deprive her child of a bed, one of the most basic necessities, is crazy to me.

When I think of the things my older brother pranked me with when we were young. He still does wind me up 😂

I’m sure Abbeys phone was taken off her for being on it all the time, taking pictures and playing games when she was in New Zealand with her dad. That was months ago and she has still not got the phone back and for Russell and Eve to loose all electronics all summer for sneaking their iPads when in bed is ridiculous. He punishments are too severe and she seems to enjoy punishing the kids.

I came across some accounts today on tiktok "exposing" 8 passengers. Some of the things I saw on there are actually quite concerning and very over the top, I saw that they took away Chad's bed. There were clips of the children looking uncomfortable by what their mum is sharing on camera and one where Julie asks not to be filmed and is ignored. In another video she tells them they're not allowed any technology all summer and two of the children say they don't have any friends, she doesn't look concerned and instead asks Chad why he has no friends whilst shoving a camera in his face. Another time the youngest, Eve who was 5 at the time, forgets her lunch and the school call her, asking her to drop it of, so she tells them because it's her responsibility to make her own lunch she'll let her go hungry instead. She even says she hopes no one intervenes and gives her any food. It seems anything less than perfect isn't good enough and they're never allowed to make mistakes without severe punishments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Saw this blog on my recommends when watching another about poor little Harley. Never heard of this channel before but WOW

Something really needs to be done about the exploitation of children on these 'family' channels. These children are likely to end up with many MH issues.

Reactions: 5
I certainly wouldn't take parenting advice from this mother, she thinks it's okay to starve, isolate and make your kids basically bring themselves up. Why have children if you're not going to do the basics for them, ie Thier washing, fix their lunch... She's certainly no role model. On her Instagram she's said she plans to do a video out of the comments on how she treated her son. I believe the reason Chad was sent away was because too many girls were liking, commenting on his Instagram posts.

Reactions: 11
I saw a video where the oldest girl (don’t know names) goes to say something about her bedroom then corrects herself to say it isn’t her bedroom, it’s a room her mum kindly lets her use. How sad that they don’t even feel like that they have their own room.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve watched this family for a few years, the mum has certainly got strange in the discipline area, like the 5 yr old forgetting her lunch so she told the school she’ll have to go without. Moving to this new house she passes the responsibilities of making sure eve (5) is dressed and laundry done is on the bigger girls, it’s like she’s stepped back from parenting while she studies and looks after herself. However she seems to have come to ppls attention after a vlog last week that revealed chad hadn’t had a bedroom or bed for 7 months. There was a bad vibe when they did the house tour and the younger boy got the bigger bedroom than the teen and it seemed strange and now we know, because chad wasn’t getting a bedroom at all at that time. Even the young boys bedroom makeover is odd, the room is made over like a spare room, nothing personal at all or looking like it’s a child’s room at all.

Reactions: 3
Not only did chad not have a bed when he came back from Anastazi but they removed his bathroom door and he still hasn’t earned it back

Do we think they sent him away to try and ‘correct’ his homosexuality??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not only did chad not have a bed when he came back from Anastazi but they removed his bathroom door and he still hasn’t earned it back

She’s always said she’s be ok with any of her kids being gay but I was reading up on LDS religion and they are against homosexuality. He hasn’t said he is has he?

I have always thought that was the reason he was sent away. She is just a evil mum. How bad is a teenage boy not having a door on his bathroom. I remember a while ago the oldest girl saying if Chad was not her brother she would date him. The oldest girl really annoys me. It’s like she can do no wrong and I get very strange vibes from her and the mum

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s always said she’s be ok with any of her kids being gay but I was reading up on LDS religion and they are against homosexuality. He hasn’t said he is has he?
Most religions will be ‘against’ homosexuality. LDS do have gay people in the church, but it is expected that they remain celibate.

Reactions: 2
I have always thought that was the reason he was sent away. She is just a evil mum. How bad is a teenage boy not having a door on his bathroom. I remember a while ago the oldest girl saying if Chad was not her brother she would date him. The oldest girl really annoys me. It’s like she can do no wrong and I get very strange vibes from her and the mum
He was also kicked out of the private school at the same time, I assumed he’d done something bad there.
I don’t judge for the camp they sent him to, I think it’s a good experience.

Something just isn’t right, I mean parent how you want, we’re not all going to be the same but they do seem to cut them off from their friends, no technology baffles me especially now, when schools are off ( although they may be back now) and you live so far from friends.
i see the vlog is gone and comments are limited on IG.

• Angry
Should add, I thought these guys were ok! Haven’t watched them in a good while, maybe two years or something. I liked how real they were, not perfect at everything, but sounds like they’ve gone off the rails! Those poor kids.

Reactions: 1

jfc. He's a TEENAGER.

This whole 'thing' of taking away bedroom doors as a punishment is disgusting. Everyone deserves privacy. Especially at that age.

Reactions: 8
Ooooh ive seen a few YouTube videos on these! Shes wayyyyy over the top in my opinion

Reactions: 1