Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’m like that with Elton John. He’s always on when I switch on the radio. He’s not on my list though.
I was told 3 years ago, by someone who allegedly worked for Elton John, that Elton was terminally ill with cancer and wouldn't live beyond a few months. I am highly sceptical of people who claim to have insider knowledge and I think this man worked for Elton John in the same capacity as I do - he's heard a few of his songs on the radio and watched Rocket Man on Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

jayne2240

VIP Member
If she could just wait til after the 11th June when I’m due to go see her that would be fantastic.

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The average age for musicians to die is 56.
Oooh just did a check, appears Noel Gallagher, Billy Corgan, Miles Hunt of the Wonderstuff and Sinead O’conner need to be worried, all 56. To be honest very surprised Sinead is still with us, a very troubled soul.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I’ve got a day off work, the sun is shining, the boy is alternating between sandpit and paddling pool for entertainment, husband is on dinner duty, and me? I’m sitting in the garden scrolling through news reports hoping someone famous has died. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
I'm going for Dick and Angel Strawbridge.. ( even though I'm not a member yet 🙄)
They will be thrown off the chateau from a great height for being total, utter Cunts ( allegedly)
Can I also add Mizzy ( the tiktok *star*) He will be obliterated by a crossbow from a fucking psychopath ( ME!, if the cunt dared to enter my house or nick my dog!)

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I don’t know who he is but I just googled and he died 11th May. I wonder why they are only just announcing now.
There was some confusion because he briefly reanimated and attacked some nurses. Apparently, he bit several doctors and scared a woman with a hernia in an adjacent room.
Thankfully, Rishi Sunak was making a visit to the hospital and Barry decided death was better than having to have a conversation with the PM, and committed suicide by swallowing his own tongue.
RIP Barry Actor.
Nul points.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Tweeting at his age! Love it! He’s secretly Bragging that he’s still alive lol 😆.
As for smooth radio. Fucking hate that station. The same songs on repeat every single day… it was put on in my old Doctors waiting room. I swear to god it feels like you’re in hell. 😂😂😂
Is Kate Garraway still dereking on in the morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Not even Scofe has had the decency to end his life, he just said he’s been feeling suicidal. Not good enough!!!
I don't even believe that tbh. He said it was horrible that his daughters had to stay with him because he was suicidal - typical narcissist BS, he is rich enough that if he were really in danger he could check into a private facility, then his daughters wouldn't have to go through that. He just wants everyone to fawn over him, I don't think he's suicidal.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
The Tattle 2023 Celebrity Death Pool is a list of celebrities we think will kick the bucket this year.

Previous threads can be found here:

#1 2023 Celebrity Death Pool | Tattle Life
#2 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2 | Tattle Life
#3 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3 | Tattle Life
#4 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3 | Tattle Life
#5 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die | Tattle Life

Thanks to @coconochanel for the #6 thread title!

We aren't hoping for deaths (well...).
It is just a list of well-known folk we think will get a visit from the Grim Reaper this year.

All point-scoring votes were placed before February 2023.
Points will be given to those who name someone who dies, and will be issued as a score of 100 minus the age of the celebrity in question.
Anyone over the age of 100 gets you one point only.

The current leaderboard is as follows:

In first place (with our first hit) on 33 points for nominating Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In joint second place, with 7 points, for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby
@Rockin' Robin

Bringing up the rear, on four points, with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

We recieved over 1200 individual votes.
The top names on the list are:
39 votes - Britney
34 votes - Sir David Attenborough
34 votes - Ozzy Osbourne
31 votes - Dick Van Dyke
31 votes - Vladimir Putin
27 votes - Katie Price
25 votes - Cara Delevigne
25 votes- Simon Cowell
22 votes - Kanye West
19 votes - Celine Dion

Nominations for the 2024 list will open on Dec. 1st.

Now, on we go!

• Heart
  • Haha

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Will it be revealed Rolf died a week or so ago? The posters here called it.

Also, I hope it was painful and unpleasant for the disgusting piece of sh*t n*o*n*c*e* (this site autocorrects that word to something else for some reason), and you may quote me. F*ck off and rot, Rolf.

cyberoxygen

"BREAKING NEWS

Former This Morning presenter Phillip Schofield has told the BBC he has “lost everything” in the wake of his affair with a younger male colleague and spoke of the criticism he has faced since, saying: “Do you want me to die? Because that’s where I am.”"

Someone just give him a little prod, we're so close

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Lost this thread today and thankfully I found it in time for a death 🥳🥳 I wonder if they’ll say he died last week though 🤔
Says he has "already been laid to rest" so he probably died a couple of weeks ago back when the private ambulance was spotted outside his house.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Will it be revealed Rolf died a week or so ago? The posters here called it.

Also, I hope it was painful and unpleasant for the disgusting piece of sh*t n*o*n*c*e* (this site autocorrects that word to something else for some reason), and you may quote me. F*ck off and rot, Rolf.
Registrar announced it, not the family. Clearly been dead a while.

Kat5998

VIP Member
Do you think Phillip Schofield will make it to the end of the month? I mean, not like I want anything death related happening to him, but he’s really got nothing left…

IMG_3278.gif

• Haha