Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.
We will have a JULY BONUS round.
You will get ten points for an accurate prediction, plus the usual 100 - the celeb's age.

I will accept names on ONE day only; Sunday June 18th.

You all have plenty of warning, so be ready to give your one celebrity name who you think will die in July.
They do NOT need to be on your official list and if you don't have an official list due to lateness you can still play.
If the celeb you name dies between June 18th and July 1st, you will get no bonus points.

Sunday June 18th.

Fuck Father's Day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Sprezza

VIP Member
You have a point, but I use sex based pronouns, as I've said, and others have a problem with that, which creates the problem.
Could you perhaps clarify if we have to use preferred pronouns?
Yes you've mentioned that a few times now. Give yourself a pat on the back and let's move om.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I think Lewis will be ok until his next birthday on October 7th, just checked his age….he’s 26, it’s when he hits 27 that the worry kicks in and his potential to join the infamous 27 Club becomes a thing. Two of my favs Any Winehouse and Kurt Cobain are sadly in that club, a notorious age for the demise of many high-living rock/pop stars, for those who don’t know….

The 27 Club is an informal list consisting mostly of popular musicians, artists, actors and other celebrities who died at age 27. Although the claim of a "statistical spike" for the death of musicians at that age has been refuted by scientific research, it remains a cultural phenomenon, with many celebrities who die at 27 noted for their high-risk lifestyles.
LEWIS CAPALDI IS 26?!?!?! Not to be rude to the fella, but I'm astonished he's a day under 30 (or 46).
---
Thread suggestion #7 Repear's Going On A Smmer Holiday, There'll Be No More Killing For A Week or Two.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Oh please don’t. I’ve just had a facebook argument with some silly cow trying to insinuate it would be MINE AND THE MEDIAS FAULT if the c*nt topped himself.

she was preaching me to #BeKind too 🤦‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣

Anyhow……. she now has a new arsehole to stick her 'be kind' messages. 😇
I absolutely detest the whole be kind hashtag/movement whatever it is! No I won’t be fucking kind because I don’t want to be fucking kind! I’ll see your #bekind and raise you a #fuckoff 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I thought Tina seemed quite frail in that recent documentary. She always looked a lot younger than she was but it had all suddenly caught up with her. She had a difficult life, thank god she easily outlived that evil cunt of an ex husband.

Reactions: 24

Serene Serena

VIP Member
It was the Queen, I swear since she went no one is safe
The Queen is probably bored stiff up in heaven so she called for Paul O 'Grady for a G&T and a natter, for Paul Cattermole to teach her the moves to Reach For the Stars, Mary Quant to design her a dress, suddenly realised Rolf was still alive so swiftly despatched him to hell, and now she wants a singsong with Tina Turner.

No more legends your maj, just send Gary Glitter to join Rolf asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Clint Eastwood is 93 today, he’s celebrating with others celebs, including good ole Dick, with a dig at all of us on this Tattle thread…

5784FACB-12A2-4BDE-9568-7C38DE7FEFDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Just putting this out there, been driving between work appointments this morning and heard Rod Stewart on the radio quite a few times 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23