Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
He is deaded Jake the pegged it .

Ran here faster than Usain Bolt. Ding dong the bastards finally dead. A bit convenient as his documentary was on ITV last night. 🤔 he’s been dead since someone called it last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Serene Serena

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Phonic83

Thanks for the concern and the tag! I was overjoyed when I saw the BBC notification and did also run here.

Very happy to receive my first points!

I actually met the creep when I was about 6 years old but looked probabaly 8. I was at the theatre for a panto and I got picked with maybe 4-5 kids. We all had to go on stage and draw something. I remeber him singling me out. He liked the dress I had on and was complementing me on that. He put his arms round me and danced me from one end of the stage to the other, telling me how much he liked my dress. I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed. At the end he drew his trademark rolf harris doodle on the back of the poster I had drawn on and signed it for me and sent me on my way.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Anyone got Tina Turner on the list?

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.
have you got Saturday’s lottery numbers??

• Haha

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I spent ages watching Scofe stuff on YouTube today. (I neeeed to know what's going on)
He asks, "do you want me dead", well actually, yes, I've no points yet.
Get to it Philth.

Too far?

• Haha
Finally…..I ran quicker to Tattle when I saw the news than it took them to fcuking announce it!
Although the party foods probably gone rotten after defrosting for the best part of a week or so!

On the plus side, couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke…..

Well done everyone for the points!! 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I'm still hoping for a Schofield suicide - after tonight's interview when he realises the game is well and truly up and he is considered as creepy and predatory as Jimmy Savile.
Oh please don’t. I’ve just had a facebook argument with some silly cow trying to insinuate it would be MINE AND THE MEDIAS FAULT if the c*nt topped himself.

she was preaching me to #BeKind too 🤦‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣

Anyhow……. she now has a new arsehole to stick her 'be kind' messages. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Schofield is as suicidal as I am. He’s an attention seeking narcissistic sociopath.

I want someone famous to die suddenly and unexpectedly to take the headlines away from Filth. Come on, Reaper!! Do what your job description says!

• Haha
Reactions: 17