2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tattle 2023 Celebrity Death Pool is a list of celebrities we think will kick the bucket this year.

Previous threads can be found here:

#1 2023 Celebrity Death Pool | Tattle Life
#2 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2 | Tattle Life
#3 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3 | Tattle Life
#4 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3 | Tattle Life
#5 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #5 just die | Tattle Life

Thanks to @coconochanel for the #6 thread title!

We aren't hoping for deaths (well...).
It is just a list of well-known folk we think will get a visit from the Grim Reaper this year.

All point-scoring votes were placed before February 2023.
Points will be given to those who name someone who dies, and will be issued as a score of 100 minus the age of the celebrity in question.
Anyone over the age of 100 gets you one point only.

The current leaderboard is as follows:

In first place (with our first hit) on 33 points for nominating Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In joint second place, with 7 points, for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby
@Rockin' Robin

Bringing up the rear, on four points, with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

We recieved over 1200 individual votes.
The top names on the list are:
39 votes - Britney
34 votes - Sir David Attenborough
34 votes - Ozzy Osbourne
31 votes - Dick Van Dyke
31 votes - Vladimir Putin
27 votes - Katie Price
25 votes - Cara Delevigne
25 votes- Simon Cowell
22 votes - Kanye West
19 votes - Celine Dion

Nominations for the 2024 list will open on Dec. 1st.

Now, on we go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol at the thread title.

Here’s to a death somewhere in the next 50-odd pages…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It would give a wonderful sparkle to the day if Attenborough buggered off into a nice bamboo box for an Eco send off 😃😎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to psychically predict we will get a hit in the next few days.

dunno why, just a hunch.

(and no, I am not a hitman. Or hitlady).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I lurk here but just wanted to say this thread gives me the most laughs on Twitter. But then, I’ve always had a weird sense of humour….

Re Rolf, that deffo wasn’t a ‘private ambulance’, it was an undertaker’s van, but I sort of wonder if it’s his wife that’s died - she’s not been in rude health for ages either.

Reactions: 4
I lurk here but just wanted to say this thread gives me the most laughs on Twitter. But then, I’ve always had a weird sense of humour….

Re Rolf, that deffo wasn’t a ‘private ambulance’, it was an undertaker’s van, but I sort of wonder if it’s his wife that’s died - she’s not been in rude health for ages either.
That was a thought, but she's in a care home now, so not sure why a private ambulance would be at their house.

Bass Player Algy Ward has died aged 63.
I am sad to hear of this as I am a huge Damned fan (his time with them was short lived, but produced a great album).

It goes without saying that he is was not on anyone’s list.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bass Player Algy Ward has died aged 63.
I am sad to hear of this as I am a huge Damned fan (his time with them was short lived, but produced a great album).

It goes without saying that he is was not on anyone’s list.
The Damned were great! New Rose is a true punk classic.
But alas, nul points

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't believe that Rolf is alive and well bollocks. He's dead. Even if he was somehow still living, he wouldn't be described as being alive and well, he had head and neck cancer FFS.

Plus he never was a much-loved actor. He was a TV presenter and entertainer.

And a filthy disgusting repulsive man to boot.

And I bet my pitiful salary he is no longer of this earth, but is roasting in eternal damnation.

Can I have some back dated points when it's announced in June that he Jake the pegged it in May?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.