Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Anyone got Tina Turner on the list?

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Rolf Harris, the scumbag, has died.

Winners of 7 points are:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Winner of 7 points PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

No-points winner due to late submission:
@Rlaw1978

The current leaderboard now stands:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In a stunning turn of events, in second place with 24 points (7 points for Mary Quant and 7 points for Rolf Harris PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

In joint third place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby

Also in joint third, with 7 points for Rolf Harris:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@Phonics83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Bringing up the rear, on four points with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

The question is... who will die next?!K

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I once gave an ex a lap dance to Tina Turner’s “Private Dancer”, I think it is only right that I share that with you all in her honour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
If that Johnnie Irwin fella does die next, the leaderboard will have a new number one!

I had prepared for Celine dying but, tbh, I don't think that's happening any time soon.

Wonder who will be next?
There are a lot of old people on The List...
B6AA4D60-BC86-4FD9-BA13-DB5F8B31C393.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Oh for fuck’s sake been pushed down to 5th place now from third. Cheers Tina, daughters crying now nice one x

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jayne2240

VIP Member
POINTS!!!!! I HAVE POINTS!!

I would like to take this moment to thank so many people, but mostly Rolf. You did so much bad in your 93 years, but this sliver of good, having the decency in your heart to grant me my first points. I’ll always remember you for that, you disgusting horrific cunt.

All the very, very best to you all. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Every time a celebrity who has died as of late, I’ve had the news broken to me by this person. Paul O’Grady, Paul Cattermole, Rolf Harris and now Tina - They even broke the news that B&M may be closing down to me 😭. They’re faster than any news source.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MLE007

VIP Member
Celine Dion has stiff person syndrome, sounds awful :(
Hopefully DVD won't get it. We don't want a stiff Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Philth Schofield will never kill himself. He's a narcissist. He will manipulate and make people feel guilty but actually harm himself? No chance.
It's a tactic to garner sympathy, and he can quite frankly fuck the fuck off.
---
Suicidal people don't tend to advertise the fact; they either seek help or kill themselves.
His sad grabbing for sympathy makes me so angry, and bringing up Caroline bloody Flack just shows he knows exactly what he is doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I honestly find it more than a little bit weird that in a thread where it is OK to joke about wanting celebrities dead so you can get points, describing Elliot Page as a woman is treated as problematic and needs shut down. She is a woman. A mentally ill woman and nothing will ever change that. The whole gender thing is like a sinister cult.
This is a lighthearted thread about celebrities dying; any disussions on gender and sexual identity aren't suited or particularly welcome.
Whatever the views people have, there are better threads for it.
Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Anyone got Tina Turner on the list?

Not dead yet (at least I hope she isn’t as this post probably puts me as prime suspect), but I’ve heard “The Best” about 5 times today on the radio and that’s never a good sign.
You called it 😂 Guilty much???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think we're ill. People are crying like and death poolers everywhere rejoice.
We're ill

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29