Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
This weekend, we will see someone from The List aged under fifty die and the leaderboard will be changed with a new number one.

Mystic Lancelot has spoken.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Dick Van Dyke posted a lovely tribute to the wonderful Tina Turner. Dick laughs at the list Lancelot, it will not take him this year or many years to come I say 😁

A0E61E5C-B227-47F8-A74E-7C34557D4FB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
The current leaderboard now stands:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:
@Shesaidwhat?

In second place with 27 points (17 points plus 10 May Bonus points) is:
@Trefl

In third place with 24 points (7 points for Mary Quant and 7 points for Rolf Harris PLUS ten extra May Bonus points is:
@Rockin' Robin

In fourth place, with 17 points for Tina Turner:
points go to

@hol20x
@Homesweethomesweethome
@InkHeart
@JuneJuneHannah
@lurkeylurkerson
@Moor123
@PenelopePitstop
@pinksunsetx91
@Sir Lancelot

In joint fifth place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:
@Fishwife
@MillionDollarBaby

Also in joint fifth with 7 points for Rolf Harris:
@calmyourritas
@Catfan2
@EvilJigglypuff
@hogwartsgraduate
@jayne2240
@Phonic83
@princessmaire80
@Shinealight
@Whl1994
@Zigazigaaah

Bringing up the rear, on four points with a vote for Harry Belafonte:
@Bluenose70💙

• Heart

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Just putting this out there, been driving between work appointments this morning and heard Rod Stewart on the radio quite a few times 😂
Not until later in the year please, I’m going to see him soon. Culture Club are support, two icons for the price of one ❤

ETA: oh fuck it’s you.….. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hogwartsgraduate

Chatty Member
Just declared I have points at my works meeting and then spent a good few minutes explaining what I was up too ... Now they are all debating deaths for 2024 lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Push up Katie fucking price to the top😡another poor animal has fucking died,run over and not chipped.😡😡😡piss boiling.

• Angry
  • Wow

JoJo76

VIP Member
In the pub with vino celebrating my post op check up (smashing recovery) and Englebert Humperdinck came up in convo. Was convinced he was dead. Apparently not. Might shove him on my 2024 list. That will keep the poor man’s Tom Jones alive.

• Haha
  • Heart

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I honestly find it more than a little bit weird that in a thread where it is OK to joke about wanting celebrities dead so you can get points, describing Elliot Page as a woman is treated as problematic and needs shut down. She is a woman. A mentally ill woman and nothing will ever change that. The whole gender thing is like a sinister cult.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

coconochanel

VIP Member
My friend said 'Tina Turner has died' and I replied 'No she hasn't' they went 'yes she has' and I'm thinking 'I need to get on tattle and see if anyone's had her on their list!'

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I'm going on holiday tomorrow, taking advantage of having a pre-school kid and can go when it's (slightly) cheaper. I'm hoping the hotel has free WiFi because I just know that at least half a dozen of The List will die, and I'll miss all the celebrations. FOMO indeed :D

Husband will be asking me to go for lunch/to the beach/visit the cathedral/take the child swimming and I'll be like 'nah, I'm on celeb death watch, I can't leave the premises. Get me a beer and pass me the sunscreen.'

• Haha
Dementia can be a funny thing. Initially, with my nana, they said there was nothing wrong but her kids fought for someone to listen and she was finally diagnosed. She had cancer at the same time and as strange as it sounds, we were glad she didn't know what was going on because she would have hated being so dependent on people and hated how frail she had gotten. She died from lung cancer but they said she would never have lasted the year either way so from beginning to end, it was less than two years. Then there was my aunt's mother-in-law who lasted over twenty years with it.
Dementia can indeed be a funny thing. My Gradmother had been ill for many when she became doubly incontinent in the early 2000's. They told us we'd be looking at 2 years from that point. She died in 2013.
It was horrific. All of it. Her dementia began in 1995.
---
I honestly find it more than a little bit weird that in a thread where it is OK to joke about wanting celebrities dead so you can get points, describing Elliot Page as a woman is treated as problematic and needs shut down. She is a woman. A mentally ill woman and nothing will ever change that. The whole gender thing is like a sinister cult.
You're opinion is ignorant and hurtful. By all means express it but don't be offended when people tell you that they are upset by it.

Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. Information (genuine information) is available online about this. There is no need for ignorance.

• Heart
  • Sick

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Right, Gary Glitter next for the shitter? Let’s all send a thread virtual wish that he dies slowly and painfully over the next day or so.

• Haha
  • Heart

MLE007

VIP Member
Wow well done @Brummiebird !
RIP Tina Turner
Hopefully Smooth will play a whole new world by Katie Price several times on the radio tomorrow? I live in hope!

• Haha