Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
I’m going to pray my special powers work again and kill off Boris Johnson.
Lol. I was just watching Ann Widdecombe and had me googling her name. She's still in her mid 70s so maybe not for a time yet. I am also thinking maybe Ken Clarke. Nobody really stands out.

Reactions: 1

Mugglewump

VIP Member
Given what I've currently been reading on SM, I feel Elliot Page may be going on my next year's list.
She seems like she might take herself off for a dirt nap.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
I was just thinking the same thing. I think most of us are amazed she’s still here - how, I don’t know.
---
Also, I know it’s too late to add to this list, but going on recent reports and what he’s recently hinted at, I don’t think Michael J Fox will be around much longer.
The documentary is excellent. If it doesn’t get lots of awards next year, then something will be very wrong.
But then again, I would’ve chosen Angela Bassett absolute power-house of a performance for the Oscar over Jamie Lee Curtis, so what do I know?! 😂
---
I’m just worried everything will close down and I won’t be able to get pasta and wine!
I’d say you’ll be grand. All them pilgrims, press and padres have to eat too! 😅

• Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I think it'll all come out by the Summer. He's in " elicit sympathy " mode because he's powerless to stop it , and it's coming like a steam train.
The very clearly set-up pictures of him and his Mum out for a walk did make me laugh. Was that supposed to make us sympathetic? :p

I notice Joel Dommett is hosting the NTAs. I wonder if Philip will appear?

shellie

VIP Member
Yeah, she's always been pretty private.
For the most part yeah but there are times that make me side-eye her like when she used to post pics of her toddler son semi-nude. Now, I'm not saying she is herself a wrong one but there are many out there who are who would see them and party. Fans responded by saying she had to be very careful what she posted and she played the victim. It's the same with the Xtina Aguilera stuff where she keeps saying it's in the past then brings it up when she has music out.

L3moning

VIP Member
I had to google them when I put it on The List spreadsheet 😂
I figured that Lee Corso would be a bit obscure (he's also 87 and hasn't been healthy for years). Al Michaels is probably slightly better known. He's also not as old and is pretty healthy for his age.

MLE007

VIP Member
A workmate just told me she’d heard Michael Barrymore had died. She said everyone was talking about it on the bus. Is this true? I’m wondering if there’s a local chap called Michael Barrymore who’s died rather than the swimming pool murderer.
Nothing on google about him?
Celine Dion has cancelled her world tour and Esther Rantzen now stage 4, maybe points incoming soon?!