Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Oh no, my mum played The Girl from Ipanema to me as a little girl and I used to sing along to it loudly, even those lyrics aren’t really for a little girl to sing 😁 It’s actually one of my first memories. This was in the early 80s long after it was recorded. Will stay with me as a fav tune forever, just a beautifully perfect work of art in my book. RIP ASTRID, ‘nul points’ but you made a little girl want to sing loud and made people listening laugh at my enthusiasm 😁

View attachment 2221030
I remember Kylie when the record first came out,it’s so beautiful a very passionate record.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

hehehe

VIP Member
Could be a controversial topic as I know people have different beliefs on what’s happened, but could a missing person be considered for the list? I’ve noticed they’re searching a reservoir for Madeline, on a lead they’ve had saying someone says her body is in there. She’s been missing years but hasn’t actually been confirmed dead as far as I know?
Is Madeleine a celebrity? Which famous songs did she release or movies did she act in?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I reckon he was hoping to get hold of a fake passport and go back to South East Asia. Sadly, the man has enough money to pay for something like that, thanks to Oasis sampling one of his tracks and various other royalties the repugnant toad gets. Has he got any unfortunate children? Who will inherit Glitter's dosh when he's dead?

ETA he has 3 kids, two sons and a daughter. Poor buggers.
I’m sure he has a son,may be wrong though. Oops just seen your comment Serene.

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
She's really poorly. I think I'll put her on my own personal "no points but secretly chuffed" list, seeing as no-one of my original list has co-operated and died.

Has Johnny Irwin been seen recently? He's another one who is very unwell, poor man.
Esther has some advanced form of cancer, right? Not sure if it's bone, but i last read it had spread.