Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Lovely little johnnie Irwin in a bad way now in hospital . Lauren Harries in a coma in hospital.

We may yet score a hat-trick if a domino effect kicks off.... 3 pop off together?

It would be splendid 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just seen in fail actor George Maharis has died,he was in the well known series Route 66.I remember watching it,he was handsome..he was also in Fantasy Island.NUL Points I suppose.🤣

• Sad
It was from MediaMass, which is a "satire" site that prints idiotic stories. I think it's easy to mistake it for a real site because it's not at all funny, so it doesn't seem like a joke news site.
Oh is it 🤦‍♀️, thank you! It's attempts at satire bypassed me. Oops 😆.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Talking about real names, I only found out today that Helen Mirren isn't her real name. It's something really foreign sounding. I thought she was British.

shakeygal

So, yesterday I was slagging off an ex boss of mine, and then remembered he is the brother of a high profile tory politician/government. No death to report but when the time comes a handy adjacent.
I have a very strong suspicion I know who you’re talking about 😅

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
Could be a controversial topic as I know people have different beliefs on what’s happened, but could a missing person be considered for the list? I’ve noticed they’re searching a reservoir for Madeline, on a lead they’ve had saying someone says her body is in there. She’s been missing years but hasn’t actually been confirmed dead as far as I know?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Very strange,I’ve was thinking about Alan Price keyboard player in the Animals,there are few stories he had died,then see posts saying he hasn’t it’s hoax.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Portillo’s wife is a bit older than him and he infamously cheated on her with a woman (and allegedly) had a male companion before marriage. Quite the gentleman…. Not.
A friend of a friend knew Ian Hislop (yeah I know) and so this friend of friend told me about Portillo in the mid 90s.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I will add actor, Paul Hogan. I was reading that he's 83 and in poor health. I was watching crocodile dundee earlier. Decided to check his age and was surprised he was that old. Anyway, yeah he's had a kidney issue and lost a lot of weight and has had muscle wasting.