Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I had a “feeling” last night and had to google Craig Charles (no, not that kind of feeling you perves) - so I’m tossing his name into the ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

PurpleOlive

Is Diddy David Hamilton on the list? I just heard him advertising something and thought he must still be alive, I thought he was already dead......

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Could be a controversial topic as I know people have different beliefs on what’s happened, but could a missing person be considered for the list? I’ve noticed they’re searching a reservoir for Madeline, on a lead they’ve had saying someone says her body is in there. She’s been missing years but hasn’t actually been confirmed dead as far as I know?
If someone has yet to have been declared dead, they are possibly fair game for the list.
The points would be from the age of their disappearance, not the year they were found.

Lord Lucan for 2024, anyone?

However, I may have to think about it; if they are missing, I'm not 100% sure we should add them to The List.

I suspect I'll not count any votes for missing persons.

Last edited:

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I have him on the Find A Death pool but missed the deadline for here so nul points for me.
---

Yeah, I think it was the Sun who got a pic of him with a phone which he wasn't supposed to have to begin with then the arsehole asked someone how to get on the DW so he was huckled right away. He should never have been released, to begin with as it was obvious the piece of shit can't help himself.
Huckled - such a Scots word 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
It is a great idea and I'll put a reminder up again a few times before the 18th so nobody can complain; there is a whole 24-hrs to get a nomination in!
First come, first served.
Fucking genius from @knivesnflowers !
aww shucks - when i suggested it i thought i was about to be witch hunted down. i imagine there'll be people tearing limbs from katie price while trying to claim her first :LOL:

• Haha