2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dead wrestlers were ten a penny until Vince McManon was forced to clean up his act.

Reactions: 4
Still not uncommon. See Eddie Guerreo, Chyna, etc.
You could argue they were in their prime during the era that had a complete disregard for their ‘wellness’.

Jeff Hardy has been a wreck for years, so wouldn’t be surprised to see him go. Or Lex Luger, who’s had some very serious health problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Off my list honestly none of them Paul was the one I think affected me the most.
He’s not on my list but I used to watch WWF/E with my brother and sister and Swanton Bomb each other off the couch pretending we were him so a wrestler called Jeff Hardy will probably be mine he was also my first celeb crush too so he holds a special place in my heart 🤣.
Jeff’s been back in rehab again after DUI and is back wrestling and looks in ok shape but we’ll see if it sticks.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The day Shania Twain dies will likely be the last day I ever speak to anyone. I will become a social recluse until I’m able to join her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s going to be a sad day when any of One Direction die. But one of them will die early and unexpectedly, watch this space. Not Harry Styles though, he’s too wholesome and healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Reaper tried to come for my Kylie with her cancer, feisty thing she is she fought him off big style, better leave her be for a long time now, she ain’t having it and I’m not either ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Im
I was thinking the exact same thing!😂
A Paul and a drag artist. Majorly fvcked I'd say. (And if not he's a shoo-in for my 2024 list)
---
Yes love the Rolling Stones, definitely DONT want any of them to die though god knows how they've got to this age alive 🤣🤣
Irony being Charlie was seemingly the sensible one and he's dead!
---
You could argue they were in their prime during the era that had a complete disregard for their ‘wellness’.

Jeff Hardy has been a wreck for years, so wouldn’t be surprised to see him go. Or Lex Luger, who’s had some very serious health problems.
Remember those darts and snooker players back in the day who drank and smoked away during tournaments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
April predictions:

@EnjoyingTheShow predicted Andy Taylor, musician, would die this month.

@MLE007 predicted Katie Price, balloon-breasted moron, would die this month.

We still have a few days left of the month, so you never know...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Irish president's dog has died, in keeping with the adjacent theme

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Any votes for Sam Smith? I know it’s too late to change my list now and add him but I’m getting bad vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.