2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off my list honestly none of them Paul was the one I think affected me the most.
He’s not on my list but I used to watch WWF/E with my brother and sister and Swanton Bomb each other off the couch pretending we were him so a wrestler called Jeff Hardy will probably be mine he was also my first celeb crush too so he holds a special place in my heart 🤣.
He's supposed to be sober again but he has said that before, several times so not many believe him. For his family's sake, I hope he has finally turned a corner but I really can't see him living to old age and I say that as a huge Team Xtreme fan...we'll more of a Lita & Jeff fan. I never liked Matt cause he got Lita and I didn't.

Reactions: 5
He's supposed to be sober again but he has said that before, several times so not many believe him. For his family's sake, I hope he has finally turned a corner but I really can't see him living to old age and I say that as a huge Team Xtreme fan...we'll more of a Lita & Jeff fan. I never liked Matt cause he got Lita and I didn't.
Lita was gorgeous (and still is). Horny bisexual teen me preferred Essa Rios to either Hardy though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you know, I’m sitting here thinking before I drop off to sleep what an absolute riot it would be if we all met up in person. I feel like everyone on this thread, are my “type” of people 😂 I’d like to quote a very famous movie sentence “Did we just become BEST FRIENDS?” (*Step Brothers*) 😂😂
Can you imagine if we all did grim would start popping off people left right and centre 😂😂😂
---
2023 Celebrity death pool #5 Is Mr Reaper having a rest after his latest killing spree? How long will his respite be?

Reactions: 8
While we're waiting for our next big death, I thought I'd tell you a story about the late Barry Humphries my husband reminded me about yesterday.

Humphries was banned from Quantas Airlines for a while after he repeated played this trick. He'd fill up a sick bag of vegetable soup and walk up the aisle pretending to be sick into it and then produce a spoon and start eating it. :geek:

I loved that man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
While we're waiting for our next big death, I thought I'd tell you a story about the late Barry Humphries my husband reminded me about yesterday.

Humphries was banned from Quantas Airlines for a while after he repeated played this trick. He'd fill up a sick bag of vegetable soup and walk up the aisle pretending to be sick into it and then produce a spoon and start eating it. :geek:

I loved that man.
That’s a disgustingly genius idea 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sad 😢 about Len I used to go to his dance club in Welling Kent.
They are dropping likes flies !

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.