2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No votes for BH, I'm afraid. None official, anyway.
I had him on my votes when I saw he was in hospital. Jesus, we've killed poor Barry.
---
I had Barry Humphries on my list a few years ago, missed out on points so I’m gutted! I have cheered myself up by watching my favourite Barry moment though :) always my go to after a rubbish day!

That's my fave moment too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww, RIP Barry. I was sure someone was getting points, must have been a late comer that suggested him.

Reactions: 5
Not so quiet, and a guaranteed nul points I bet, Mark Stewart of The Pop Group, a lot of musical artists I love worked with him, but I’m not familiar with this band, I was only just born when they started out, still quite young at 62. Seems to be a few Rock/Pop stars passing of late who are around that age. RIP Mark

View attachment 2118638
I don't know much about The Pop Group, but with so many 80s celebs dying in their 50s and 60s (like George Michael, Pete Burns, Prince etc) I think it seems like heavy drug use catches up with you later in life? Which is really sad, to think they just had a wild youth, then went health conscious, but it caught them eventually. Stimulants do accelerate the aging process.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
2023Celebrity dead pool #5

One by one the celebrities fell, and all of us are going to hell
! :m 😂

Getting in first with next thread title 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2023Celebrity dead pool #5

One by one the celebrities fell, and all of us are going to hell! :m 😂

Getting in first with next thread title 🙃
I like that. Mine wouldn’t be allowed by the mods.

Just bleeping die you selfish bunch of twats :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m usually a lurker on this thread - you lot are so funny (and savage 😂) but what the hell has the Grim Reaper got against older drag artists and can someone please check on RuPaul!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m usually a lurker on this thread - you lot are so funny (and savage 😂) but what the hell has the Grim Reaper got against older drag artists and can someone please check on RuPaul!
Well you know the saying...it comes in threes'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the exact same thing!😂

Reactions: 6
Since we're bored as not enough of them are dying, selfish barstewards, who is your, be absolutely devastated by?

I'll go first.
Harry Styles
As a back up, Kimi Raikkonen.

(Edited for typo)

Reactions: 1
Since we're bored as not enough of them are dying, selfish barstewards, who is your, be absolutely devastated by?

I'll go first.
Harry Styles

(Edited for typo)
As long as you know neither of these are on your list?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If any of you lot kill off Harry Styles before I see him next month I will go absolutely bleeping feral I swear to god 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I'll go first.
Harry Styles

(Edited for typo)
I haven't said them but Mary Berry and Pink.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.