2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RAN HERE when I got the bbc news notification but obvs you were all quicker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came straight here when I saw the news absolutely CONVINCED someone would be getting some point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rest in peace Dame Edna, currently in the queue to get into Windsor Castle but had to check the list🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My family WhatsApp group is basically just notifying each other who has died and it’s a bit of a competition who shares the news first. Do you know how many times I’ve gone to write nul points?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww sad about Dame Edna, loved him as a kid.
Sad about nul points too.

Reactions: 5
Rip Dame Edna 😭

Im glad we’re allowed to keep this title after the last one was frowned upon 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had Barry Humphries on my list a few years ago, missed out on points so I’m gutted! I have cheered myself up by watching my favourite Barry moment though :) always my go to after a rubbish day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gutted. Absolutely loved Dame Edna. As someone else said the best two drag acts/comedians gone in a fortnight. 😥

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.