2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tattle 2023 Celebrity Death Pool is a list of celebrities that we think will shuffle off this mortal coil in 2023.

This is the continuation of the threads that can be found here:
#1. 2023 Celebrity Death Pool | Tattle Life

#2. 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2 | Tattle Life

#3 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3 | Tattle Life

We don't want these people to die (well... with a few exceptions).

It is just a list of celebrities we think may get a visit from the Grim Reaper this year.

Points will be given to those who name someone who dies, and will be issued as a score of 100 minus the age of the celebrity in question.

For example:

A 98 year old dies, you get two points.

A 20 year old dies, you get 80 points.

Anyone over the age of 100 gets you one point only.

The current leaderboard is as follows:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:

@Shesaidwhat?

In joint second place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:

@Fishwife

@MillionDollarBaby

@Rockin' Robin

We have not been doing well!

All point-scoring votes were placed before February 2023.

You can discuss recent/likely deaths but no points will be awarded beyond those names nominated before the cut-off date (we were a bit late; the 2024 list will he complete by Dec 31st).

We have recieved over 1200 individual votes with over 390 individual celebs named.

The top names on the list are:

39 votes - Britney

34 votes - Sir David Attenborough

34 votes - Ozzy Osbourne

31 votes - Dick Van Dyke

31 votes - Vladimir Putin

27 votes - Katie Price

25 votes - Cara Delevigne

25 votes- Simon Cowell

22 votes - Kanye West

19 votes - Celine Dion

Some memorable One Vote Club members include:

Alex Zane

Bill Oddie

Davina McCall

Eddie Redmane

Frankie Valli

Gloria Huniford

Howard Donald

Iain Lee

Jason Orange

Kim Cattrall

Larry Lamb

Maisie Williams

Noddy Holder

Pam St. Clement

Queen Margarethe of Denmark

Rose West

Steve Guttenberg

Tippi Hedren

Vince Neil

Wil Wheaton

Yoko Ono

Now, with our battle cry of 'NUL POINTS!', on we go!
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I didn't know Patricia Routledge and Betty Boothroyd were having an affair! I didn't even know they were gay!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
But are they dead and did anyone get points

View attachment 2118253
Betty is. She just died in February. Patricia is still going but doesn't look too good. There was some special event a while back and she attended. Her mind still seemed, the rest of her not so much but she is 95.
---
I didn't know Patricia Routledge and Betty Boothroyd were having an affair! I didn't even know they were gay!
That story has been going around for years but I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed. There is also a rumor about Pam St Clements (Pat from Eastenders) and Moira Stewart being a couple as well. Pam has been open about her sexuality for years. Moira is quieter about her sexuality but if the story is to be believed, their relationship was well-known about back in the day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That story has been going around for years but I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed. There is also a rumor about Pam St Clements (Pat from Eastenders) and Moira Stewart being a couple as well. Pam has been open about her sexuality for years. Moira is quieter about her sexuality but if the story is to be believed, their relationship was well-known about back in the day.
As I said (before Betty died) I don't think any of those will be confirmed during any of their lifetimes.

Reactions: 5
Jamie Foxx is still in hospital ten days later so something is seriously wrong with him…… just sayin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread Sir L. Always have a little chuckle to see Dick Van Dyke in 4th place on the list. Am sure he has a chuckle too 😆
Now, wonder if thread 4 will be lucky for some? (And unlucky for some poor sleb)

The Tattle 2023 Celebrity Death Pool is a list of celebrities that we think will shuffle off this mortal coil in 2023.

This is the continuation of the threads that can be found here:
#1. 2023 Celebrity Death Pool | Tattle Life

#2. 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #2 | Tattle Life

#3 2023 Celebrity Death Pool #3 | Tattle Life

We don't want these people to die (well... with a few exceptions).

It is just a list of celebrities we think may get a visit from the Grim Reaper this year.

Points will be given to those who name someone who dies, and will be issued as a score of 100 minus the age of the celebrity in question.

For example:

A 98 year old dies, you get two points.

A 20 year old dies, you get 80 points.

Anyone over the age of 100 gets you one point only.

The current leaderboard is as follows:

In first place, with our first hit (and still feeling guilty about it) on 33 points for nominating much-missed Paul O'Grady:

@Shesaidwhat?

In joint second place, with 7 points for nominating Mary Quant:

@Fishwife

@MillionDollarBaby

@Rockin' Robin

We have not been doing well!

All point-scoring votes were placed before February 2023.

You can discuss recent/likely deaths but no points will be awarded beyond those names nominated before the cut-off date (we were a bit late; the 2024 list will he complete by Dec 31st).

We have recieved over 1200 individual votes with over 390 individual celebs named.

The top names on the list are:

39 votes - Britney

34 votes - Sir David Attenborough

34 votes - Ozzy Osbourne

31 votes - Dick Van Dyke

31 votes - Vladimir Putin

27 votes - Katie Price

25 votes - Cara Delevigne

25 votes- Simon Cowell

22 votes - Kanye West

19 votes - Celine Dion

Some memorable One Vote Club members include:

Alex Zane

Bill Oddie

Davina McCall

Eddie Redmane

Frankie Valli

Gloria Huniford

Howard Donald

Iain Lee

Jason Orange

Kim Cattrall

Larry Lamb

Maisie Williams

Noddy Holder

Pam St. Clement

Queen Margarethe of Denmark

Rose West

Steve Guttenberg

Tippi Hedren

Vince Neil

Wil Wheaton

Yoko Ono

Now, with our battle cry of 'NUL POINTS!', on we go!
---
The “we have not been doing well” part made me laugh 😂 I love this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The older lesbians mentioned upthread were never openly couples. Same sex relationships were frowned upon, and illegal for men until 1967.

I’m glad times have moved on and lesbians and gay men don’t have to hide who they really are and who they love.

Back to the thread. It’s Saturday. Who had a messy Friday night and accidentally died? Anyone???

Not so quiet, and a guaranteed nul points I bet, Mark Stewart of The Pop Group, a lot of musical artists I love worked with him, but I’m not familiar with this band, I was only just born when they started out, still quite young at 62. Seems to be a few Rock/Pop stars passing of late who are around that age. RIP Mark

35D5EEA5-1B94-496D-864C-140D7C9B8CA4.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Not so quiet, and a guaranteed nul points I bet, Mark Stewart of The Pop Group, a lot of musical artists I love worked with him, but I’m not familiar with this band, I was only just born when they started out, still quite young at 62. Seems to be a few Rock/Pop stars passing of late who are around that age. RIP Mark

View attachment 2118638
Posted him on the previous thread; NUL POINTS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.