2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we're bored as not enough of them are dying, selfish barstewards, who is your, be absolutely devastated by?

I'll go first.
Harry Styles
As a back up, Kimi Raikkonen.

(Edited for typo)
Off my list honestly none of them Paul was the one I think affected me the most.
He’s not on my list but I used to watch WWF/E with my brother and sister and Swanton Bomb each other off the couch pretending we were him so a wrestler called Jeff Hardy will probably be mine he was also my first celeb crush too so he holds a special place in my heart 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off my list honestly none of them Paul was the one I think affected me the most.
He’s not on my list but I used to watch WWF/E with my brother and sister and Swanton Bomb each other off the couch pretending we were him so a wrestler called Jeff Hardy will probably be mine he was also my first celeb crush too so he holds a special place in my heart 🤣.
Undertaker.
I used to watch it urars ago and always liked him, ditto Shawn Michaels.

Reactions: 5
I’d be absolutely devastated by Ozzy & Willie Nelson as a huge rock and country fan😩
---
Undertaker.
I used to watch it urars ago and always liked him, ditto Shawn Michaels.
oh yeah Undertaker too I’ll be heartbroken when he goes

Reactions: 8
No I honestly thought Brett died a couple of years ago. Owen was the one that died at a WWF show wasn’t he?
Yeah Owen died on air years ago*, Brett's still alive though.
*long before this was going, shame, as he'd have been a great shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are any of the Rolling Stones on the list?
Keith, five votes
Mick, four votes
Ronnie Wood, two votes
---
Are any of the Rolling Stones on the list?
Are you watching BBC Two?
---
---
Oh, the thrills of going to bed and not knowing if a name will be crossed off The List overnight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not on my list but seen him on others, Anthony Hopkins. I’d be devastated…. some of his recent insta posts are a bit cringeworthy mind you so, silver linings. Jack Nicholson and Michael Douglas would get me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
David Attenborough would upset me, even tho I’m not an animal lover. Something about his voice and his general constant presence is comforting.

There are probably others but I can’t think of them. The Queen was a surprising upset to me. I like the royal family but just that, like - not love like some do. So when The Queen died and it really affected me it was quite a shock. I spent hours upon hours watching live coverage, reading articles, watching documentaries and YouTube videos etc and cried so many times watching the funeral. I always thought I wouldn’t be that bothered. There’s probably other celebs that will upset me out of nowhere but I don’t know who.

Hope someone on your lists carks it soon 😂 this thread is so funny

Reactions: 10
So, we are on a bit of a roll here in Melbourne town with Father Bob McGuire & Barrie Humphries in one week. Will they be followed by Molly Meldrum, Neil Danaher, John Farnham? who knows. I know. Null points!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, we are on a bit of a roll here in Melbourne town with Father Bob McGuire & Barrie Humphries in one week. Will they be followed by Molly Meldrum, Neil Danaher, John Farnham? who knows. I know. Null points!!
I was watching a YouTube video of John Farnham at one of his live concerts last night and was wondering if he’ll be next to go!

Reactions: 3
Keith, five votes
Mick, four votes
Ronnie Wood, two votes
---

Are you watching BBC Two?
---
---
Oh, the thrills of going to bed and not knowing if a name will be crossed off The List overnight!
Yes love the Rolling Stones, definitely DONT want any of them to die though god knows how they've got to this age alive 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Yes love the Rolling Stones, definitely DONT want any of them to die though god knows how they've got to this age alive 🤣🤣
there’s a lot to be said for that sex drugs and rock&roll lifestyle! If they make it past a certain age it’s like they live forever……. Maybe Dick Van Dyke’s had a secret penchant for the Colombian marching powder off a strippers backside? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah Owen died on air years ago*, Brett's still alive though.
*long before this was going, shame, as he'd have been a great shock.
Owen died in 1999, iirc. Brett has had his share of health problems, so I'm not that surprised people might think he'd died.

Reactions: 2
Barry Humphries career highlight was when he appeared in one of the best movies ever made.....SPICEWORLD THE MOVIE!✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.