2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're going to wish for someone to die, at least get their pronouns right... ;)
Bull***t Buster did it to, don't worry.
I doubt Sam is reading this...
In case they are, sorry Sam and I hope you don't expire before I get the chance to file my 2024 list. (Is it OK to refer to someone as you?)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
April predictions:

@EnjoyingTheShow predicted Andy Taylor, musician, would die this month.

@MLE007 predicted Katie Price, balloon-breasted moron, would die this month.

We still have a few days left of the month, so you never know...
I'm going to say Katie Price, balloon breasted moron, for every month till it happens. Hopefully it will be an agonising death. (Did I just say that out loud) 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Reaper tried to come for my Kylie with her cancer, feisty thing she is she fought him off big style, better leave her be for a long time now, she ain’t having it and I’m not either ❤
Kylie is my dads absolute favourite. If she died I doubt I’d ever hear from him again. He might actually end it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Everyone is welcome on my he hill.
It's fun up here, good view of anyone who carks it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you know, I’m sitting here thinking before I drop off to sleep what an absolute riot it would be if we all met up in person. I feel like everyone on this thread, are my “type” of people 😂 I’d like to quote a very famous movie sentence “Did we just become BEST FRIENDS?” (*Step Brothers*) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.