2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that the MAY BONUS is only for this month; if, for example, Jamie Foxx dies in June you'll not be getting any of these bonus points.
The List is now closed and we await myriad celebrity deaths!
That’s Jamie Foxx definitely dying 1st of June then isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Null points
---
Today bought a whiteboard for my shed..spending the bank holiday putting as many of your guess's on..I feel like I am Sir Lancelots second in command! Having a early night for a early start tomorrow 😂 I will sort out the prizes for the winners of the highest points! Also the medals etc.
Have you drawn me on my Sam Smith hill?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Click on your avatar on the top of the screen go to preferences and scroll down to hat and everyone will be coronated.
---

If the rumours swirling about Jamie Foxx are true I won’t be for much longer. Damn you Foxxy.
Has it worked?! Am I now Queen Jessica of Cabot Cove?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to have to change my avatar to a face because my coronation crown looks daft. 😭 😭 😭

There!! That's better. That's me, smiling, when someone off my list dies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I only found this thread a couple of weeks ago and I love it! Please can I join in for no points?

I'd like Jim Dale
Derek Griffiths
Johnny Ball
Charlie from Casualty
Gazza
Jim Dale!
He dies in every show he's in, so I think he'll live forever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Old Sausage Fingers has 13 votes??? Oh please let him die before saturday.
Part of me wants this to happen as I’m curious what would happen. Would they just say “Look Willy we’ve spent millions on this so you’re up mate, get the crown on your bonce”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.