2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess…
Null points
---
Today bought a whiteboard for my shed..spending the bank holiday putting as many of your guess's on..I feel like I am Sir Lancelots second in command! Having a early night for a early start tomorrow 😂 I will sort out the prizes for the winners of the highest points! Also the medals etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Some of these names that have died recently I’ve never heard of (I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂) - Kind of feels like we are willing anyone to die now, with a glimmer of hope for even one point!! 😂
How long before we get really desperate and count the ‘adjacents’???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Null points
---
Today bought a whiteboard for my shed..spending the bank holiday putting as many of your guess's on..I feel like I am Sir Lancelots second in command! Having a early night for a early start tomorrow 😂 I will sort out the prizes for the winners of the highest points! Also the medals etc.
I have not authourised such behaviour.
---
Some of these names that have died recently I’ve never heard of (I’ve lived a sheltered life 😂) - Kind of feels like we are willing anyone to die now, with a glimmer of hope for even one point!! 😂
How long before we get really desperate and count the ‘adjacents’???
We will never count the adjacents (Derek Draper doesn't count)...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Derek Draper might just die to spite Kate. Poor fella, he’s probably fed up of her dereking on about his incontinence and frailty. His quality of life must be abysmal, relying on others for 24/7 care when he used to be such a strong, healthy, independent man.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m an old gal so me mind is set back years ago on lots of celebs,lots of newbies now (to me) never bleeping heard of them but hey Hey ho way go straight to the crem.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The worst thing about being in a condition like Derek Draper is that he probably doesn't even have the physical ability to do himself in. I'd like to think if I were in his position then I'd just refuse food/water and insist they turn the morphine to max. Poor bloke.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Looking at pics of him outside court today, I'm wagering Stephen Tomkinson. He looks about 40 years older than he is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Looking at pics of him outside court today, I'm wagering Stephen Tomkinson. He looks about 40 years older than he is.
To be fair, he could be facing a long prison stretch so I'd be a bit peaky-looking too!
---
I'm busy tonight so if anyone dies between 7pm and midnight the stats and official point-giving will just have to wait!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair, he could be facing a long prison stretch so I'd be a bit peaky-looking too!
---
I'm busy tonight so if anyone dies between 7pm and midnight the stats and official point-giving will just have to wait!
No one is going to die tonight, you know that. Probably not tomorrow either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only found this thread a couple of weeks ago and I love it! Please can I join in for no points?

I'd like Jim Dale
Derek Griffiths
Johnny Ball
Charlie from Casualty
Gazza

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right who put Alf Stewart on the list….. that’s it I am retaliating with Harold Bishop on my next one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Derek Draper might just die to spite Kate. Poor fella, he’s probably fed up of her dereking on about his incontinence and frailty. His quality of life must be abysmal, relying on others for 24/7 care when he used to be such a strong, healthy, independent man.
Every time Derek pops up in the news it prompts Mr JJH and I to remind each other that we don't want to live like that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Right who put Alf Stewart on the list….. that’s it I am retaliating with Harold Bishop on my next one 😂😂
Isn't he already dead?!
Edited to add - just googled it, well I never, really though Harold Bishop had died in real life years ago! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I posted about Kate in the celebs that are annoying you. Her constant trotting out of him in documentary’s and interviews. She needs to let him have some dignity and privacy.

• Haha
Isn't he already dead?!
Edited to add - just googled it, well I never, really though Harold Bishop had died in real life years ago! :ROFLMAO:
Ha ha nope my dad always said there are only two Australian actors these 2 the amount of programs they have been in over the years including the original prisoner cell block h 😂😂

Also to add they couldn’t even kill Harold Bishop just the glasses remained 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.